I shaved my head, is it true a lot of guys hate that?

So I shaved my head a month ago, I really wanted to do it for so long and I donated all the hair to an alopecia foundation, and I've felt really good but then my family and heaps of other people have constantly said to me that I probably won't find a guy who likes me because of my shaved head because guys hate girls with a shaved head and it just doesn't suit girls, especially chubby girls. At first I was like yeah whatever but now so many people have said it to me I'm thinking until i grow it long again which all take a few years I'll just have no luck with most guys 😣

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoever told you that is a superficial mega bitch who is a terrible person. Donating your hair is an incredible testimony to your character as a person. While its true most guys like long hair if you wear a hat you should be ok. Make sure your scalp doesn't get burned. Hair grows back eventually. Don't sweat it or worry about guys and love right now. Do more things like that to improve you character while you are single. Relationships make it harder to develop yourself.

2|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It will grow again if you let it. It will only take a year to look really good.

A girl that lives in my home town cut all hers off for charity and made lots of money for them. She grew most of it back within the year.

A fellow GAGer has just done the same thing. Made well over her target of Β£2000. Well done @Taraborelli1997.

Tell guys why you have done it, and true-blue guys will be proud of you, too. They will love you for your generosity!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• fuckem... live for yourself I've dated a shaved girl before and she is still awesome some guys love it otherguys see it as a woman who can't be gotten... all you did was up the game to the next lvl. you will find you will attract the one man you want... screw the rest your out for you and you alone and that one guy you will die for...

3|0
    0|2
  • Yes, it's true. Though a lot of guys don't dare to admit it to a woman out loud and will say things like "well, some girls can pull it off" as a cop out. It's admirable that you donated your hair, but it's not going to make you look more attractive to guys.

0|4
    0|0
  • If you want complete honesty, girls with hair shorter than shoulder length are instant deal breakers - let alone ones with shaved heads. Short hair is one of the single biggest turn offs I can imagine.

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind my girlfriend doing it for charity reasons but I will have to admit that I would be turned off if I saw a girl whom I'd have otherwise approached.

0|4
    0|0
  • Most guys from what I know like long hair coz it's more feminine. While short or bald hair is often more masculine and less attractive on girls. I know I'd lose most of the attraction for her appearance if she shaves her head.

0|3
    0|0
  • Long hair is one of the most attractive facial features to me, can't see myself falling for a girl with a shaved head.

0|4
    0|0
  • It's kinda ugly and unfeminine. If I wanted to date someone who looks like a man, I'd date a man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good for you.
    So guys hate women who care about others and are willing to donate to those in need? And you'd care what they think?

1|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, shaved heads on girls are very unattractive. Props for the donation, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I hate it. if someone has cancwe it's ok but without a sence it's ugly

0|2
    0|0
  • well it's not like you can't grow it back so it isn't a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • its true. most guys don't want bald girl

0|1
    0|0
  • its not very attractive

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah, that was definitely a mistake.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personaly like long hair more then short

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends how hot you are

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl with a shaved head is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure what to say on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • its alright for a nobel cause

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Some guys (the ones that think women should be perfect little dolls that have no thoughts of their own and only exist to cater to the desires of men) will have a problem with it.

Other guys will think it's awesome.

You can't please everyone, so try pleasing yourself first.

3|0
    0|4
    • So because I have a preference for women with long hair, I am to be classed a s a misogynist who only seeks "perfect little dolls" You're a class act you know that.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don't just go generalizing and hating on people because they have standards and preferences in dating What planet do you live on πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @Astoriana
      Christ! This is the internet, a hub for sharing opinions. I can share my opinions anytime I so damn want 

Why should I be the one who pays for your hair when it's for YOUR OWN damn good. You'd be lying to yourself If you don't believe that people who are attractive and take care of themselves more are not more susceptible to getting jobs, winning in the dating world e. t. c over those who don't.

Keep on lying to yourself. I knew you also had a short haircut. No wonder all the passive aggressiveness on men not liking that 

• @Fcukboyz101 my fiancΓ© has yet to complain, and that's all you do.

• Hey, thanks for donating your hair, that's awesome for me to read as a person with alopecia. I am bald, and while it doesn't help my self esteem, it doesn't affect my dating life too much. I have a girlfriend now, but I know enough guys that find bald girls attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • You did it for a good cause, and that's great. But they are right. Most guys wouldn't approach you because most don't like shaved heads.

0|3
    0|0
  • wig?

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares what they hate? Do whatever the heck you want

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that's true

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes