How can I put on some more weight?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep track of your calorie intake and the calories you burn. Download myfitnesspal. What is your physical activity level? How much weight are you trying to gain? How many calories do you consume per day and how many do you burn?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Use this to find your TDEE (maintenance calories): www.health-calc.com/.../energy-expenditure-advanced

If you want to gain one pound per week, add 500 calories. If you want to gain two pounds per week, add 1000 calories. Keep in mind that you cannot gain anymore than two pounds of body fat per week in a healthy manner.

I know you have heard that cramming in as much sugar and junk food as you can will help you gain weight, but you would actually be better off taking in nutrients that your body can actually use.

Most of your diet should be meat and dairy. The rest should be healthy fats like butter, olive oil, coconut oil, and peanut butter, and complex carbohydrates like bread, rice, oatmeal, starches, and cereals.

I actually recommend avoiding too many leafy greens because they add volume without supplying many calories. That means they will make you too full to eat as many calories as you need to in order to gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • How to gain weight? Hmm that's a tough one.

Start eating food through the anus. I saw it on tv before that it's suppose to be healthier for you and you can consume more.

However get a bucket ready cause you will crap out the mouth.

0|0
    1|0
  • eat more food, nut do it in a healthy way. and gain muscle is helpful. muscle weighs more than fat. I want to ask why you "need to gain weight. or at least what your height and weight are, or a picture. but I gave my opinion and that's all I need to give. I'm guessing you really don't need to gain weight though.

0|0
    0|0
  • start eating more calories... eat whatever u want for bad weight... watch everything u eat count calories of them, it enough, eat every 2 3 hours for good weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Try drinking Ensure drinks, they are healthy and they come in many flavors
    Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla.

0|0
    0|0
  • look up: dirty bulking but then don't lift if you want only fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat faster, and more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate is a good way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • start eating before you go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • eat junk food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat a lot of food and lift weights

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally just keep eating while doing jackshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • how much weight?

0|0
    0|0
  • eat good meat

0|0
    0|0
  • I also want to gain‚Äč weight...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat food at night

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if you're having trouble consuming food and wanna gain weight fast i recommended some colostrum tablets they're pretty good.

DISCLAIMER: make sure to consult with your gp before taking advice from the internetsūü§£

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat and lift weights. No other way than that really

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume that you don't want to gain fat as well so eat healthy foods but are a lot of calories. You can look up some food that are good for this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes