What to wear on a first date? We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3?

What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a first date so dress to impress, you want to wow him so go with #2

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE