What to wear on a first date? We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3?

What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??What to wear on a first date?We are going to have sort of a picnic but I don't wanna look way too casual... 1,2or3??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a first date so dress to impress, you want to wow him so go with #2

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'd pick #2 and would like it the best. If there's a bit of wind that dress will be almost magical like Katniss Everdeens Fire Dress. You would look great in whatever you wore because you have natural beauty. Your smile radiates happiness which other people love. Dont sweat it and just have a grest time. He'll love just being with you! 😊 Hope this helps.

0|1
    0|0
  • Number 3 looks perfect. If it's a picnic a dress might not be a good idea if your sitting on the ground. He could peak up your skirt.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the opinion... Tho #2 is not a dress. It's one piece "combinesone" top and the pants actually xD but anyway like I said to someone already I get your point and it also might seem as a bit too much :$

• 2 or 3. choose whichever most comfortable and convenient for you. the worst thing you can do for first date is to look uncomfortable or uneasy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're really trying make his jaw drop, go for number 2!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it was exactly like that hahaha :)

• I could have sworn I've been to the location in the second picture. Can't remember what it's called, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• 2 or 3. First one looks too stuffy for a picnic. Both 2 and 3 might work depending on how you are getting there.

1|0
    0|0
  • The red one is the most eye-catching. The third looks the most comfy though. I like the first as well, but I am not sure if it's the right one for the ocassion

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the dress in number two! 😍 But for a picnic I don't think a dress will work (if you have to sit on the ground) so I'd go with number three.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey thank you... It is not a dress actually it is one piece "combinesone" (top and the pants) and basically I could sit however I want... but yeah, I thought it's still a bit too much maybe :)

• Being to causal as in sweat pants casual wouldn't happen regardless. Heck a cute skirt and top would be cute. Me personally I would choose 2. It's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 2. I would select 1, but I'm not liking the shoes much

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes