Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?

Remember it's not about the photos in the poll but about the style they represent :)
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Suit
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Neat
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Nerdy
    Vote C
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Hipster
    Vote D
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Casual
    Vote E
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Urban
    Vote F
  • Which men-style do you find most attractive girls? And which one do you wear guys?Sporty
    Vote G
I am casual, neat myself

1410

Most Helpful Girl

• hipster and sporty are probably my least faves. Suite and neat are the best. Or more of a business casual like an untucked button down

• Noway why sporty least fave, thought women liked that. Guess my knowledge of women is terrible..

• I don't know I think sporty just seems a bit lazy like a woman who goes out in her pjs

Most Helpful Guy