Girls, what would you think if a guy dressed like this?

Skinny jeans, tan boots, sweatshirts, hoodies, suede and shearling coats, flowy shirts, rings etc..
Basically something similar to how Harry Styles dress (ed) (The bandana era or around then, boots, skinny jeans, sweatshirts, bandana etc)

I want to dress similar to Harry Styles, I like how he dresses, but he's a celebrity, I mean could a regular guy dress like this?

I'm pretty similar proportioned to him, maybe my thighs are a little wider, my shoulders too and I'm slightly shorter.

What would you think of this?
I don't dress like this now but that's the idea I'm going after.
He still looks manly but he doesn't dress it. I'm straight, I've been approached by guys because they thought I was gay, I usually am pretty good chatting up girls on nights out and all that but I feel like if I change the way I dress and they don't like it I won't be able to get girls, I mean do you (I know all girls are different) like when a guy is interested in style and fashion?

Would you find it attractive/weird?
What would you think and what about it makes you feel that way?

11