Boob tubes, yes or no?

Should women with a fuller figure wear them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I got too much DD up front to make that magic happen lol but if other girls with big boobs wanna go for it best of luck

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Think you are right, could be asking too much of your DDs lol

• lol yeah u understand, I don't want to put them through that their day to day is hard as it is

• Understand completely.

I'm a C cup which is not so bad, huh? :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I am one who believes that women can wear what they want to wear. And if she can pull it off (not literally, lol) then I would enjoy looking at her. If she is "too much" for it, I would not be looking, but I won't be shaming her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree there is a point where it's not practical for fuller figure girls to where them and the don't give much support for their mostly large breasts. But if they are on the smaller size for a full figure girl then she could probably pull them off.

I am sure guys don't mind seeing them adjusting them when the need it. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Great answer.

I agree, if a women is on the smaller side of a fuller, like I am, they can pull it off. But there are limits!

Yes the guys will no doubt enjoy the attention she is giving by adjusting all the time lol

• Show All
    • What you mentioned is just right I think, not too skinny or big either. Much like me as it happens lol

• lol ;)

• It depends how "full" we are talking. There comes a point when it looks like someone is spilling out of them

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has the confidence to then why the hell not.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

0|0
    0|0
    • You'd actually think she looked right?

• What does that mean: "looked right"?

• So a woman who was quite big and needed to adjust it all the time over her rolls of fat. That's a good thing is it?

• sure if she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Who would mind if they kept falling out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, if she wants sure

0|0
    0|0
  • what is a boob tube?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a strapless top, without any underwiring or support

• if they are to full. no it does not look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they look good on anyone. It's one of my least favorite articles of clothing on a woman. It seems they need constant adjustment. The elastic looks horribly uncomfortable. Unless you're completely flat, it squeezes your breasts and holds them down in an unflattering way. I suppose larger breasts do exacerbate the problem but, to reiterate, I don't like them on anyone. (Not that women dress for me.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i don't really like them but it depends on the overall outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, no 😊 I think it always looks a bit tacky pulling it up/down to make it sit right

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, definitely. There's nothing worse than seeing a women having to adjust it all the time. If you're doing it that much, there's something wrong.

• I personally don't like them because it's like I'm always afraid it's going to fall off!

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on your shape.. for me its an accident waiting to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can find the right one that offers the support you need then go for it

0|0
    0|0
    • In that case, if someone needed more support I don't think a boob tube would be a good idea.

If you have bigger boobs than a D cup for example.

• No i do agree but there are some special ones for bigger chested woman

• True there are ones for women with a bigger chest.

Still not sure though if they are that big!

• tubes?

0|1
    0|0
    • same boat, no idea what those are lol

• Strapless tops

• ah ok. just Google to see pics. I've seen these just never new the name lol. they are fine just if you have big boobs, you'll need to have one that will hug your stomach AND be spacious enough up top. if you're well endowed but get a tube that goes straight down you're basically wearing drapes and it will make you look fat.
      so yeah, they can look great regardless of your boob size. just make sure they are hugging your figure the entire way down, not just at the boob

• It actually depends on the outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know what these are 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't wear em.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes