Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?

Any reason you favour one over the other options, or do you change what you do, according to circumstances?
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a thong
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a regular bikini bottom
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a regular bikini bottom and pull it up
    Vote C

81

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If I'm at the beach it's C. If I'm in my backyard I walk out in shorts but take them off and tan nude - we are secluded in our spot and no one can see me but hubby and he's allowed to look at my behind lol