Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?

Any reason you favour one over the other options, or do you change what you do, according to circumstances?
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a thong
    Vote A
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a regular bikini bottom
    Vote B
  • Ladies, when you're tanning, which of the following do you do?Wear a regular bikini bottom and pull it up
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If I'm at the beach it's C. If I'm in my backyard I walk out in shorts but take them off and tan nude - we are secluded in our spot and no one can see me but hubby and he's allowed to look at my behind lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Are these questions a means of being perverted, especially to young girls?

2|0
    2|0
    • Nope, if I had my way, I'd have made it over-18s only, but I don't have the option.

• Show All
    • He wasn't asking anyone to do any favors for him. He just asked a question about female habits and you took it as an attack against women for no reason at all.

• Perverted? How exactly did you arrive at that conclusion? Sexual favors? LMAO
      Can you get sexual favors from a computer screen? Let me know what type of computer that is, and I'll run down to Best Buy and pick one up. The man said, "Ladies."
      It was your mind that translated that into "young girls."

• I cover myself with blankets lol I can't tan and will burn like a lobster if I do

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirt. Farmer's tan is the only sort I get these dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choice B, don't have the confidence (yet) for choice A!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not tan - tanned skin is damaged skin and ages you

0|0
    0|0
    • You're smart. Women who are sun worshipers, pay the price when they get older. Their skin looks like a pair of alligator skin boots. I don't even like the tan look are women. I like my girls to be ivory skinned. Yummy.

• I don't tan

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't get tan

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes