How does this boy take selfies like that?

Can someone help me? I want to learn how to take a selfie with the light like that and are his eyes normal? I'm wondering cause it looks like he is wearing lenses? 🤔

Does anyone know what quality and stuff he uses to that cool light?How does this boy take selfies like that?How does this boy take selfies like that?How does this boy take selfies like that?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• A timer on a phone, put it a bit further, natural light (hence front of a window, fliter for final touch. Voilalulu

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. But his look is so cringey it hurts

But to answer the question I think just set a picture timer, and stand facing a light source?

• Maybe you are way too cringy?

• Your profile picture who has just nothing but dark purple makes me cringe I would believe that a 5 year old girl would have that.

And least but not over.

Eat Trump I don't even care if I won the argument or not and no no don't come up with anything more now.

• Lol. A 5 year old girl has my profile picture huh? Very creative. Not.

A 5 year old is more likely to have your profile pic, and "eat trump?" That makes no sense.