How does this boy take selfies like that?

Can someone help me? I want to learn how to take a selfie with the light like that and are his eyes normal? I'm wondering cause it looks like he is wearing lenses? 🤔

Does anyone know what quality and stuff he uses to that cool light?How does this boy take selfies like that?How does this boy take selfies like that?How does this boy take selfies like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A timer on a phone, put it a bit further, natural light (hence front of a window, fliter for final touch. Voilalulu

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry. But his look is so cringey it hurts

But to answer the question I think just set a picture timer, and stand facing a light source?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you are way too cringy?

• Show All
    • Your profile picture who has just nothing but dark purple makes me cringe I would believe that a 5 year old girl would have that.

And least but not over.

Eat Trump I don't even care if I won the argument or not and no no don't come up with anything more now.

• Lol. A 5 year old girl has my profile picture huh? Very creative. Not.

A 5 year old is more likely to have your profile pic, and "eat trump?" That makes no sense.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• Standing far enough from an open (no curtian) window but not too far. It's possible that there's just a lot of natural light in the area so he's taking them in that area but not literally up against or extremely close to the window for the picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just feel the need to say that this boy is more photogenic than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • off topic but I like your profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • stand near window