How does this look for a modest bathing suit?

I come from a modest upbringing so bikinis are not an option for me. What do you think of something like this? I still want to spend the day on the beach with my friends but not be too revealing.
How does this look for a modest bathing suit?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is definitely elegant/slightly sexy without being revealing. It looks good. If it is indeed a wetsuit of some sort, you are going to regret wearing that to the beach though because it is designed to insulate you in cold water which means it will get hot if you are on the beach in that. Why don't you try a nice one piece in a more darkish color. Big brands like O Neill and Adidas will have these, also with a more classic cut instead of high cut around the waist. Combine that with a thin chafron skirt and you should be set for the beach

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• you can wear that, it looks sexy and i would find you the most attractive on the beach, but as someone else said it would be hot. they do this style but just lycra if you look around, that may be a bit better for you if its hot. if its not that hot then go with it you'll look good and be warm in teh sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is neoprene be prepared to sweat. a lot esp under your boobs, also sweat+sun= BO. rather get a one-piece and cover your shoulders/butt with a sarong it will be more hygienic and comfortable for both you and others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your friends. You can either be like them or look out of place. What you are suggesting looks more like a wet suit than something for the beach.

However, it is really what you will feel most comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about it but a lot of guys wouldn't be. If you go, plrase wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Decent but if your friends are wearing something revealing then your going to look weird and the odd one out.

0|0
    0|0
  • u sure it's not just that you're not proud of your body?

0|0
    1|0
  • that is a wetsuit. just get a one piece. one pieces are still modest

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good but do they have anything that is sleeveless that you could wear

0|0
    0|0
  • yup i love the thigh gap, tho

0|0
    0|0
  • THat looks like you're about to go surfing.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I can't surf, and I'm not even a good swimmer lol

• Seems impractical, but if it's your only option

0|0
    0|0
  • looks ridiculous, not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good look

0|0
    0|0
  • This is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will work great!

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • still gives me a boner so I'd say it would look good :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's going to be too hot. Just wear a one-piece and then you can put a cute swim cover up over it and will look totally normal but also be modest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah? I've never worn a wetsuit like material before (have you?) but this looks like it's light colored so won't that be not so bad for the beach?

• I like this suit, and I'm not modest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! You don't think I will look out of place on the beach?

• not at all, it's cute and it covers you up perfectly. :-)

• It's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's look cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks cute and sporty

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those shorts are too short

1|0
    0|0
  • that's hideous, please don't. go for something trendy thats just not attractive at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes