How does this look for a modest bathing suit?

I come from a modest upbringing so bikinis are not an option for me. What do you think of something like this? I still want to spend the day on the beach with my friends but not be too revealing.

919

Most Helpful Guy

• This is definitely elegant/slightly sexy without being revealing. It looks good. If it is indeed a wetsuit of some sort, you are going to regret wearing that to the beach though because it is designed to insulate you in cold water which means it will get hot if you are on the beach in that. Why don't you try a nice one piece in a more darkish color. Big brands like O Neill and Adidas will have these, also with a more classic cut instead of high cut around the waist. Combine that with a thin chafron skirt and you should be set for the beach

Most Helpful Girl