Okay! now once again I wanna know about my self and my looks?

Rate me out of 10 and throught ur suggestion if i need to improve my looks.Okay! now once again i wanna know about my self and my looks??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww your adorble!! I say 9 out of 10!! Your chubbiness is just right!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I mean, kinda chubby, but some chick like that. The good news is that you look like you could get ripped pretty quickly. I can't see your face cause if the sunglasses, but yeah. Nice fasion sense by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like your style, but don't wear black with dark brown or navy. Brown and navy can be worn together, but not with black. Good to finally see some style instead of all these borderline nudes

0|1
    0|0
    • oh okay thanku and yeah sure i will try to wear different colors thanks for being honest i mean it :)

• I actually prefer your type of body rather then thin guys.. to me I wouldn't want u to lose weight. I'm just not fond of the hairstyle, I think shorter hair would be better

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll give you an 8, You are on the chunky side but that's ok.
    You shouldn't feel the need to ask total strangers for a rating of yourself, have some confidence, a lot of girls like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • ah thank you ur words gave me confidence :) thanks a lot

• I think you look great the way you are.
    The only thing I'd worry about is that you're asking a group of stranger you rate you on your physical appearance.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks for appreciating me and thanks it will give me more confidence :)

• do some exercise, u will be greater than u r. ur face is cute

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're cute :) definitely my type

0|1
    0|0
  • Hit the gym and u'll get 10/10

1|1
    0|0
  • Chubby guys are so adorable! My type! 9.9 for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • seven. Hit the gym. that's all

0|1
    0|0
  • You're pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the style dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Focus on weight

0|1
    0|0
  • Woo 9.5

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/10 sorry!

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit wtf is that shirt hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a solid 6 in my opinion, though I tend to have a very different type so take that with a pinch of salt. But it looks to me that you have the body type that could muscle up very well and easily, I'd advise taking up a bit of weight training (it boosts testosterone levels too so that makes you more attractive in itself) and you'd probably see a difference within a couple weeks!
    Good luck :) really it's all about confidence, the guy I like isn't exactly a 10/10 but he's confident so I like him. Just live your life and do what you enjoy and the right person won't care how you look! Xxxx

0|1
    0|0
    • ahan i see thanks ur words are worthy i will try to be confident :) thanks a lot 😍

• One thing. Have confidence in urself. Don't ask for a rating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... let me think... oh yeah! Super hot

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes