Should I get a piercing?

Give me your reasons why n why not and if you think yes then tell me what you reckon i should get.

I've got my ears pierced and thats it.

Im going into the big city next Tues (next not this) and im gonna have six hours worth of down time. Nothing to do. Im considering visiting a tat n piercing parlour and considering my options.
(Six hours of nothing cause I've an appointment in the morning then another after 6. Nothing in between and im not paying extra to go into the city and leave only to repeat the process. Thats 25 bucks worth of travel. Not doing it)

Not a hundred percent sold either way yet though.

Convince me.
Nothing on my face. I work in hospitality so need to look approachable and, well, not insane. I usually work with those 50/60 and up so.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• The big question here is--exactly WHERE?

1. Nose--yes, there is the punk rock thing, but if you have sinus issues or allergies and need to blow your nose, think again. Also may turn off potential employers.

2. Eyebrow--again, may turn off potential employers, and just seems too close to a vital organ.

3. Naughty parts--they can be hidden beneath clothing and may be arousing, or so I have been told. But what if they get caught on your clothes and tug? Ouch.

Anyway, give it some serious thought.

• I've just updated. Should answer that.

I won't be doing naughty bits, not quite brave enough for that haha

Im thinking bellybutton or one of those fancy ear piercings. I do kinda like the look of some of those.

• If the belly buttons just a stud it shouldn't tug right?
      I dont really wear tight clothes but.. I've now got the image of my belly button just spewing blood cause the piercing got torn out. Ick.

• Like I said, just be careful. Looser clothes, not too big a hoop or too large a stud, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Give me your reasons why n why not "
    I cannot give you reasons? I can only tell you that if you want one, get one. It's not like you will regret it if you do. I want to get one too. I want a belly piercing, but I have heard that it takes a long time to heal