How do you know if you are pretty or ugly?

I feel like I am too ugly sometimes and don't know if I ma hideous or average? I don't know why to do...

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You will know, whichever you think you are, you are. At about age 20 you pick it up. People might act creepy and confused around you, try hard to not acknowledge you or stare too much. If you are a girl, men treat you like shit and then say you're stuck up and hate them.

1|0
    1|0
    • That's good to know I didn't know guys behavior acted like that I will try to see and notice how they behave around me now more

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• post a picture. you'll find out. most of the time you'll get encouraging responses.

1|0
    1|0
    • No because then people will think I'm fishing for compliments lol

• Show All
    • I would but not I think people will think I'm an attention whore or looking for compliments

• we understand that you would like an honest opinion and not just looking for attention. don't worry about what people think your intentions are. people post on here all the time looming for honest opinions.

• You dont, nobody does.
    We all just assume from others behaviour towards us.

1|0
    0|0
    • What behaviors should I look for to make sure?

• You just have to learn to love your looks, More than anyone else.

I put a mirrior in my room as a child, by rhe time i was a teen I had one beside my bed.

If another me existed. It would be the perfect match. The things I would do to me my god.

Learn to love yourself.

0|0
    0|1
  • A mix of self-esteem, confidence and getting honest feedback from people. Aka not your friends or family who usually do not give you honest feedback.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yow know by the amount of quality attention you get from the opposite sex

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't think like that and just believe in yourself. Heart should be beautiful.

3|0
    0|1
  • You can't. Beauty in in the eye of the beholder. (And true beauty is found within.)

1|0
    0|0
  • there's a section here where u post ur pic and people comment.
    Now when it comes to myself, I just am.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I can't because I don't want to be fishing for compliments

• Its true, but u could also do it to get people's opinions. Not everyone will compliment u. Some people could even give u tips on what u could improve on depending on ur appereance, clothing or style.
      The people that wanna help tho, u can ignore the others.

• My esteem can't handle the criticism lol I'm already very depressed

• If you post a pic I will tell you. But you might be happier not knowing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to seem like I am fishing for compliments though

• I'm pretty 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • show us a pic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some people take awful pictures but look great in person

• Show All
    • Oh doll don't say that or think that, your prob just way to hard on yourself xxx

• U got people here who are willing to give u an honest opinion and advice on how to improve urself. You either take it or leave it.

• can u follow me? i have a similar question that i want to ask u

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture and I will tell you.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• You're only hideous if you're the kind of person who goes around judging people by how they look. But you don't seem like that kind of person, so don't worry, you're beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just judge it by other people's behavior and comments, and I also have a mirror. If guys tend to look at you or approach you, they probably think you're attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Focus on being a good person. Everyone is ugly at 6am and if your married that's what they'll see more than anything.

1|0
    0|1
  • You could be average as well

1|0
    0|0
  • You look in the mirror.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm ugly... so... yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are pretty, you know/you can tell since other people say that to you often. If you are ugly, you can also be able to tell by their reaction when they talk to you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes