How do you know if you are pretty or ugly?

I feel like I am too ugly sometimes and don't know if I ma hideous or average? I don't know why to do...

813

Most Helpful Girl

• You will know, whichever you think you are, you are. At about age 20 you pick it up. People might act creepy and confused around you, try hard to not acknowledge you or stare too much. If you are a girl, men treat you like shit and then say you're stuck up and hate them.

• That's good to know I didn't know guys behavior acted like that I will try to see and notice how they behave around me now more