Am I doomed to be a repulsive guy in eyes of the girls forever?

Unfortunately I am extremely HAIRY man.
What's worse is I tried waxing , epilating my chest and stomach but it's almost next to impossible to do that. It's hell painful. Sorry ladies can't do that :'(
I can wax / epilate the legs , thighs and shoulders but not the torso.
I currently shave the chest and stomach once every 15 days or so.
Since I can't wax/ epilate my chest and stomach.. am I doomed to be sexually repulsive man forever in the eyes of women?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• torso hair is usually sexy for many women. (just not back hair; that's kinda weird) don't worry, tons of girls like hairy guys. just gotta find the right one.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • By torso I mean lots and lots of chest and stomach hair all over the front torso.. very dark coarse dense hairs...
      It's really hard and very painful for me to wax or epilate it.. sorry madam... I can't be very smooth. I tried a lot... :/
      Can you accept it just shaved once every 13 days or so?

• Show All
    • I Highly doubt any woman who herself has almost whole body hairless... would like a man whose torso the front torso filled with dark black thick dense hair

• some women find it sexy. women are expected to shave and have smooth legs etc, but that doesn't mean that she won't want some hair on her man.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is someone for everyone, some girls like hairy guys. My best friend is very hairy and he's dated more girls than me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No some girls like hairy men they find it manly just give it a trim. I personally hate when men shave there legs.

1|0
    0|0
    • Am not looking for a girl who would accept me all natural very hairy because I do shave the chest and stomach regularly.
      I even epilate / wax my shoulder upper arms and legs. I love being as Smooth as possible... sadly I can't epilate / wax the chest and stomach :'(

• there are girls out there who think hair is hot! I have a friend who loves guys with chest hair. you just need to find a girl who is in to it ( keep it clean and but cologne on your chest hair , smelling good is a must !)

0|0
    0|0
    • Am not looking for a girl who would accept me all natural very hairy because I do shave the chest and stomach regularly.
      I even epilate / wax my shoulder upper arms and legs. I love being as Smooth as possible... sadly I can't epilate / wax the chest and stomach

• Show All
    • I mean shaving EVERYWHERE isn't a deal breaker as is being too much hairy is.. yeah?

• no, that's not a deal breaker

• In short yes. But it's not your body hair that turns women away but your whole demeanor and persona will. You come over as bitter, angry, obsessive and hugely unpleasant. Now stop asking the same questions

0|0
    0|0
    • Bitter and angry?
      Ya ya am angry at nature for fucking me up with excssive HAIRY body , it sucks so badly that I can't even wax / epilate the torso. its hell painful.. can't do it :(

• Show All
    • @heather4N0w hell yeah. There is nothing not to like in ass dimples or any other Imperfections of a woman.
      It's not as bad as excssive HAIRY male body.
      Si?
      You would like a excssive HAIRY male all natural if he is confident and loves you the way you are?

• YES I WOULD. You were made this way and you have to accept yourself before people will accept you

• at least you shave them, wich means it won't bother much if you keep on shaving the hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a picture?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you're doomed to be a repulsive outcast forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find a girl who really likes you it's just gonna be a detail trust me...

0|0
    0|0
      I even epilate / wax my shoulder upper arms and legs. I love being as Smooth as possible... sadly I can't epilate / wax the chest and stomach

Recommended myTakes