Am I doomed to be a repulsive guy in eyes of the girls forever?

Unfortunately I am extremely HAIRY man.
What's worse is I tried waxing , epilating my chest and stomach but it's almost next to impossible to do that. It's hell painful. Sorry ladies can't do that :'(
I can wax / epilate the legs , thighs and shoulders but not the torso.
I currently shave the chest and stomach once every 15 days or so.
Since I can't wax/ epilate my chest and stomach.. am I doomed to be sexually repulsive man forever in the eyes of women?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• torso hair is usually sexy for many women. (just not back hair; that's kinda weird) don't worry, tons of girls like hairy guys. just gotta find the right one.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • By torso I mean lots and lots of chest and stomach hair all over the front torso.. very dark coarse dense hairs...
      It's really hard and very painful for me to wax or epilate it.. sorry madam... I can't be very smooth. I tried a lot... :/
      Can you accept it just shaved once every 13 days or so?

• I Highly doubt any woman who herself has almost whole body hairless... would like a man whose torso the front torso filled with dark black thick dense hair

• some women find it sexy. women are expected to shave and have smooth legs etc, but that doesn't mean that she won't want some hair on her man.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is someone for everyone, some girls like hairy guys. My best friend is very hairy and he's dated more girls than me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE