Would this dress look alright in summer and with porcelain skin tone?

would this dress look alright in summer and with porcelain skin tone?

127

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a summer dress in my opinion. I think it's a winter dress. Spring and Summer are usually lighter than crimson.

If you really want it, you do you girl.

• I agree this is exactly what I thought when I first saw it, but like you said she can still wear it.

• I don't think men are going to care if that's what she's going for. I don't think men would even necessarily know that there were different colors for different seasons.

• Plus it's also long sleeve generally long sleeves aren't generally a thing in the summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's more of a fall color, but other than that I love it. I think that would be a bit hot for the summer too.