Would this dress look alright in summer and with porcelain skin tone?

would this dress look alright in summer and with porcelain skin tone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a summer dress in my opinion. I think it's a winter dress. Spring and Summer are usually lighter than crimson.

If you really want it, you do you girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree this is exactly what I thought when I first saw it, but like you said she can still wear it.

• I don't think men are going to care if that's what she's going for. I don't think men would even necessarily know that there were different colors for different seasons.

• Plus it's also long sleeve generally long sleeves aren't generally a thing in the summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's more of a fall color, but other than that I love it. I think that would be a bit hot for the summer too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like how the dress has no shape. At least add a thick belt to bring in the waist.

Other than that I think it would look great.

1|0
    0|0
  • as a guy it looks like a winter dress to me but it looks good otherwise

0|1
    0|0
  • it looks like a curtain to me ^^. It's beautiful but I can't get the picture out of my head. It doesn't look as light as a summer dress though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy access for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like it personally. It goes with brown hair I guess... but it doesn't show any figure n its not really a summery colour. A bit... meh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, look very pretty and comfortable. You could put a bathing suit underneath it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on where you live I think that dress would be more appropriate in the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think this is a good summer dress! Especially with porcelain skin. Winter or fall with a bright red lip!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's would be cute but it doesn't really show off your figure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of it to be honest. It's not very flattering to your body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm mms I don't think it would compliment that skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a dark color will attract more heat

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls