Guys do you prefer a girl to wear a long loose dress with flat shoes or a short tight dress with heels?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a woman in a dress with heels or without. It's classy. It hugs amd teases without revealing anything. Trust me leave as much to the imagination as possible, that's what creates attraction in a man. I hate when a woman shows too much, there's nothing left for my mind to fill in. Believe it or not a naked woman is a disappointment to a man. Gotta keep him thinking and guessing

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends on where we're going. Personally, I like the loose, flowing, "I-wonder-what-she-has-on-under-there" look! And if the wind catches her skirt and I catch a glimpse of panties... ahhhh... or she reaches down and I see more cleavage or, better yet, a nipple... I'm in heaven!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the occasion normally I'd say long loose dress and flats to feel casual and at ease

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't generally like heels I don't really see the point in them so I'd go with the first option.

0|0
    0|0
    • it makes girls have more curves and makes their legs look longer. I love them

• a long loose dree with those flat shoes makes the girl look more attractive and cute than the other option

0|0
    0|0
  • I think long loose dress are pretty rare and stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally- Long loose. But it depends on shape of your body and legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short with heels

1|0
    0|0
  • short with heels

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Go for a hoodie and sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, tight dress with vans shoes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Either dress bare feet 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Both... would be sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • long dress with flipflops..

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever is better for escaping i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • long and flats.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on cuteness level

0|0
    0|0
  • none. jeans, a very short skirt and boots

0|0
    0|0
  • with or without undies?