People who just don't know how to wear leggings?

First I take, I am not criticizing the type of body of nobody, each person is free to dress what they want. What I want to point out are things like this:People who just don't know how to wear leggings?

Updates:
Sorry for not asking question, I was just rambling a bit about my hatred for the leggins (I hope no offense)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do they know how it looks? make them know if not
    in 3rd pic the 2nd one... why is she wearing it ! its all transparent... if want to show off Ur legs and ass either dont wear or just wear shorts!! damn too much wweird... this not fashion they r forgetting why we wear clothes ! lol !!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, it just seems like these people don't know how to /buy/ leggings, or undergarments for that matter.

I only wear certain leggings out; my American Apparel Winter Leggings (which are super thick) and workout leggings. When buying leggings to wear as pants, I basically give a gymnastics/stripper dance performance in the dressing room to make sure that they aren't see-through. When it comes to leggings, it's common to get what you pay for, as well.

And this not only rings true for leggings, but everything else; GET YOUR SIZE!!! The girls in the first two pictures have on too-small underwear. A lot of people also get leggings that don't fit right. People need to get over the number on a tag, because you're still going to look like crap if the clothes are too small.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup... whats the point tho

0|0
    0|0
  • some do look bad damn

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• What's the question? Yeah I hate leggings and don't wear them.

1|1
    0|0
    • They're wildly popular here. They shouldn't be in most cases.

• Show All
    • Agree completely. The only argument I can make for them is if you're at home and want something comfy. Obviously I've never worn them but I can guess they must be comfortable if they're that popular.

• Yes, they are quite comfortable, but just not worth it. For me the best option is to wear them under a skirt or a very long shirt.

• LOL I was expecting a rant about leggings, but these are actually pretty bad. I personally don't care if I can see pantyline but these are really extreme - they are too tight and they are more like pantyhose than leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should wear a long shirt or a tong like this it wouldn't be noticeable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just go for jeans 😂 that can't go wrong..
    Okay it can...

0|0
    0|0
  • what is your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather leggings are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • what are u asking?

0|0
    0|0