People who just don't know how to wear leggings?

First I take, I am not criticizing the type of body of nobody, each person is free to dress what they want. What I want to point out are things like this:People who just don't know how to wear leggings?

Sorry for not asking question, I was just rambling a bit about my hatred for the leggins (I hope no offense)

103

Most Helpful Guy

• do they know how it looks? make them know if not
    in 3rd pic the 2nd one... why is she wearing it ! its all transparent... if want to show off Ur legs and ass either dont wear or just wear shorts!! damn too much wweird... this not fashion they r forgetting why we wear clothes ! lol !!

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, it just seems like these people don't know how to /buy/ leggings, or undergarments for that matter.

I only wear certain leggings out; my American Apparel Winter Leggings (which are super thick) and workout leggings. When buying leggings to wear as pants, I basically give a gymnastics/stripper dance performance in the dressing room to make sure that they aren't see-through. When it comes to leggings, it's common to get what you pay for, as well.

And this not only rings true for leggings, but everything else; GET YOUR SIZE!!! The girls in the first two pictures have on too-small underwear. A lot of people also get leggings that don't fit right. People need to get over the number on a tag, because you're still going to look like crap if the clothes are too small.