I have heard if a girl is fashionable she is more likely to be politically liberal, is that true?

This doesn't seem right to me. People say that if a girl takes great effort for her appearance and the way she dresses she is likely a liberal.
Especially if she is wearing a leather jacket for some reason, maybe because that looks want to be edgy and rebellious.
It seems like if a girl dresses nice she is more feminine. It seems like liberal feminist women aren't very feminine looking. Is seems like a feminine girl would be less likely to be feminist.
Anyone else.

129

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everything is a political issue, as much as people would like to make it one.

Most Helpful Guy

• never heard of it. I actually find conservative girls to be way better looking, it's not even fair. My girlfriend is a cons/Rep and she is very interested in fashion and traditional looks. not really to offend anyone but I think many liberal girls are very vulgar.