Are you not ok with your skin?

My skin have different tone. My face more white than my arm and sometime that's make me feel uncomfortable. Should i make my hand to be white like my face or my face to be tanned like my arm?Are you not ok with your skin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh, you should love your skin tone it's pretty. I honestly hate when white girls tan because I like how pale skin looks it's just as beautiful as any other skin color. To me I love seeing a porcelain pale woman or guy because it looks pretty damn unique as well as people who dark. Whites should learn to embrace their natural skin color instead of trying to age faster by staying out in the sun rating up all your years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You're being paranoid, your tone doesn't look uneven

2|1
    0|0
  • babe I wish I was there n pull u closer from ur waist... n place soft kiss below ur ear 💋. n softly slap Ur ass n whisper in ur ear. u are beautiful babe.

0|0
    2|0
  • no its completely ok it don't looks weird

2|1
    0|0
  • I love my white pale Swedish skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Am ok with my skin

1|0
    0|0
  • You're worrying over nothing. You're really pretty and your skin tone looks 100% normal. You have nothing to worry about in the looks department.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's ok, I don't see any problem. But if you feel uncomfortable just try to tan a bit more you face or use a darker foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, I wanted to be white. But now, I love my skin colour.

Do you know how many girls tan for your skin colour? They spend hours, and it never turns out like ours. Why? Because it's natural.

Your colour is beautiful❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tricolored.
    my feet are pale. My face is medium and I'm tan everywhere else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just wear foundation on my face to match my body bc I tend to tan on my body but not on my face so Im always having to match it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't have even noticed the difference in your skin tone if you hadn't pointed it out. You look good as you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am i seeing this right? Your hands look extra bigger than your arms

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nice big hands... 🤤🤤🤤🤤

1|1
    0|0
    • Ah thanks 😅

• Show All
    • What its mean?

• Uh... that you'd be a good piano player?
      I don't think it really means anything, other than it's just in your genetic make-up to have long fingers. :)

• Your skin is perfect, you are beautiful!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I fine with mine. And you're gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
    • So is it ok with different tone like mine?

• you're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes