Are you not ok with your skin?

My skin have different tone. My face more white than my arm and sometime that's make me feel uncomfortable. Should i make my hand to be white like my face or my face to be tanned like my arm?Are you not ok with your skin?

136

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh, you should love your skin tone it's pretty. I honestly hate when white girls tan because I like how pale skin looks it's just as beautiful as any other skin color. To me I love seeing a porcelain pale woman or guy because it looks pretty damn unique as well as people who dark. Whites should learn to embrace their natural skin color instead of trying to age faster by staying out in the sun rating up all your years.