Should I go through with plastic surgery?

I've wanted a nose job for the majority of my life, like probably as far back as when I was 7 or 8 years old. It's always been an insecurity of mine. My profile is actually not the issue as it is for most people that get a rhinoplasty. My nose is too wide and my nostrils are too wide as well. Paired with small lips (not thin, just small) it really throws off my face in an unflattering manner. It doesn't look proportional or attractive. I was recently rejected by a guy I was head over heels in love with. Since then I have been really surefire in going through with this surgery. Considering this recent stressor that pushed me over the edge, does the time seem right for me? On one end, I might not be completely level-headed due to heartbreak but at the same time it has been bugging me my whole life and chances are it will make me much more confident.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• all I will say is of a guy breaks up with you over the shape or size of your nose. then I can promise you that your relationship was doomed to fail. I say that because of someone is that shallow a person then their not capable of loving anyone but them selves. skip the nose job and go shopping and get yourself a re outfit and go land a new man.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My nose is wide and I don't give ONE SINGLE FUCK If some random little Dick dude likes it. EINSTEIN had a big nose. It's a mark of genius and although it doesn't quite fit me face, I embrace it because my LARGE BOSS ASS BRAIN.. Doesn't quite fit inside my skull 😎😏

0|0
    0|0
    • Tanks ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• it's your body do as you please. however. only do it if you are absolutely certain that you won't regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's what would make u more confident go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. If that makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think you need to wait until you have recovered from the heartbreak and if you do that and still want the surgery I think you should do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Have the surgery only if you're sure that you are doing it for you and you only.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you should do it! it would look awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. Learn to love your nose for what it is. I have my dad's nose and I always hated how it looked. Then my dad died and now I love the simple reminder of him that I still carry around.

At least get yourself in a better head space before you decide anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes