Waxing or Threading?

I want to my eyebrows done because it's been a while and they're starting to get bushy. I've had them threaded before and the pain wasn't unbearable but I'm looking for a new place because there is no division between the waiting room and the threading chair and other customers being able to watch me makes me uncomfortable. So long story short in my search for a new eyebrow place I was wondering if I should switch to waxing. Anyone who has done both and has an opinion?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer threading, it's faster and more precise from what I've experienced.