How do you guys feel about makeup?

I was talking with a guy the other day. He kept insisting that "real beauty" is hard to find because of makeup and why are girls not content with what they have. I tell him girls don't usually even wear that much makeup that will alter their whole face, it's just to cover scars and even pigmentation. And then he says guys don't wear makeup and they're fine with it. I get what he means but I don't agree. Guys wear some makeup too, most are just gay. Hell, actors wear makeup. And let's admit it, a lot of people are not content with what they have and I've been on the internet enough to know that not all guys are "fine" with it. But I know, at the end of the day, it's all about preference.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• too much is a turn off. I'm fine with it but I feel better knowing a girl can feel comfortable without it. Honestly I see my mom every morning without makeup and she looks amazing and she doesn't even put that much on when she does.
    Most girls don't look bad without makeup, just slight changes but I have seen girls where makeup is better to keep on 😂 which I feel bad about and they don't look so good, or maybe it's because they had put so much on.

literally always a good chunk of girls at school with skin changing makeup that makes their face super white. big turnoff and I don't know why they do it.

I understand it makes some girls feel better or hide insecurities or whatever but...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, this is going to be a bit of a rant. 😂 I really just get irritated, when people tell me that I shouldn't wear make up. I put on make up, because it makes ME feel better about MYSELF. I really don't care, if someone else thinks I look prettier without make up. I don't wear make up to please others, I wear make up, because it pleases me. It seems that guys feel like it's a compliment to say that girls look better without make up. Well guess what, it's not a compliment. Rather it's an insult to their make up skills. My boyfriend stopped saying it, because he noticed I got mad every time.

• Preach it. I don't know about you but but pretty colours are fun to play with. Okay, I know shit's expensive BUT... it's pretty and it lasts a pretty long damn time.