Do men REALLY expect women to look like this KNOWING it's fake?

Do men REALLY expect women to look like this KNOWING it's fake??

Most of these "famous" bodies are fake

includimg

niki minaj
jlo
kylie jenner
etc..

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Like I said, I will never understand American women.

Men do not set these impossible standards. Other women do. Marketing companies do. And so does the media.

We are happy with a nice woman who is 5'5" and weighs 185lbs. Look at this photo below. This man who could enter a body building competition loves his wife. His chubby, cute, cuddily little wife. Look at his smile. He has two children by her and he could not be happier. Think about Pierce Brosnan and his wife. What about Hugh Jackman.

We don't set these standards. Many men, regardless of how they look feel lucky that any American woman gives them attention.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter if it is fake or not it looks good

0|0
    2|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• No. Why do women keep thinking every man wants every woman to look fake? Dude, that's not true.
    What IS true is that some women who are unattractive are gonna get better with surgery and makeup. That's just a fact, and it happens with men too. Some of those men on TV women drool for have gone through the scalpel.
    But if you're already attractive without makeup and surgery, you don't have to do anything of that to get men's attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find artificial enhancements appealing, precisely because the are fake. SeriousWhale says men only deny being attracted to look better. Hmmm. I'm sure Jack the Ripper could make an impassioned argument for why stabbing is so appealing to us all. Fortunately, most of us don't agree.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • Those bodies are, indeed, amazing and desireable. They are ideal and something men will be hugely attracted to.
    Maybe, it's not men you have an issue with. After all, we can't always fight our biological urges and desires (varying from guy to guy). Maybe, it's the fact that you are comparing yourself with other people too much instead of working on yourself.

0|0
    2|0
  • A lot of men (maybe even a majority) don't even like those bodies. Most men are happy with a pretty face and a body that's not fat.

Women often have no clue: they either think men want the women from these pictures, or that they want anorexic runway models.

0|0
    0|0
  • All that fake stuff on a woman would have me wondering, "What else is fake on her?"

If you go down that road, how far til we get to blow-up dolls?

1|0
    0|0
  • lol More then half the men saying its unattractive are just saying that to make them a better person. Reality hits every men finds that attractive. 😂😂

0|0
    2|0
  • no 😂😂. we don't go looking out for girls thinking the first thing we expect is they have big butts and big boobs. c mon now that's silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No personally i find everything large unattractive including large boobs. so i don't expect women to look like this

0|0
    0|0
  • the more natural they look, the more best they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why in America there is this culture of enormous cellulitic butts. It really isn't the stereotype of a nice girl in my country and I don't like it anyhow. I mean if I had an opportunity to have fun with them I obviously would, but if you ask me if I prefer a normal looking body obviously I do. by the way the problem of fake bodyes started in the 80s with fake breasts, it's an old problem and matter of many many discussions. For me personally I don't have any problem with fake bodyes until they don't look exaggerated and unnatural. (these ones look like that)

1|0
    0|0
  • No her butt looks dumb it's obviously fake. She can't even walk in a dress she has to waddle.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one does. Those are unattractive af and confuse my brain and makes it shut down

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake tits used to be a thing back in the 80's and no one cared then, so why care now?

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer the natural look over those abominations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck no, I feel the majority of them ruined themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I like normal looking ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect women to look like that

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm not into large booties I'm into normal butts

0|0
    0|0
  • No, women don't do those things for men and most men don't like it anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes