Who else just LOVES henna/mehndi designs?

They are my OBSESSION. There are always a few henna packets at home and I do designs on my hands even when there's no occasion.

Who else just LOVES henna/mehndi designs?By the way, men can also put henna on and it looks so beautiful! I'm personally not a huge fan of westernized henna but if anyone likes it, I won't get butthurt and call it cultural appropriation. :p

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I adore that, they are amazing to be honest, on hands but not on feet.
    Wearinh pedicure and ankle braclets are more beautiful than henna on feet.

• I love them on my feet tho, but only some particular designs not all, they look weird.

• Yeah, the simple henna u mean not lots of drawings. :D
      Do u like tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl