Who else just LOVES henna/mehndi designs?

They are my OBSESSION. There are always a few henna packets at home and I do designs on my hands even when there's no occasion.

Who else just LOVES henna/mehndi designs?By the way, men can also put henna on and it looks so beautiful! I'm personally not a huge fan of westernized henna but if anyone likes it, I won't get butthurt and call it cultural appropriation. :p

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I adore that, they are amazing to be honest, on hands but not on feet.
    Wearinh pedicure and ankle braclets are more beautiful than henna on feet.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love them on my feet tho, but only some particular designs not all, they look weird.

• Yeah, the simple henna u mean not lots of drawings. :D
      Do u like tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• As long as the ink isn't permanent, that is a fun way to accessorize yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • They're pretty but I prefer just normal tattoo's to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Henna isn't a tattoo, it's a temporary stain.

• Show All
    • @CubsterShura i know i was only making a similar comparison as he was making to make a point

• @ibotje I get it. Henna is still pretty different to us. ^^

• I actually like it on girls but only if they are good! Its kind of a temporary tatoo only!

1|0
    0|0
  • I too as my sister create awsm desgin with it on hands...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan of them. I like the designs, I just don't like the color

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I got henna a couple times. Breaking them gender roles lol

1|0
    0|0
  • are you Indian? , and my sis likes mahandhi , but I don't , they look like...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look odd.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like mehndi designs

1|0
    0|0
  • imagine saying no to this question 😅

2|0
    0|0
  • me like

1|0
    0|0
  • i love the designs... but hate the smell lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too much
    A little maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like simple designs are great. But something about these intricate-floral works covering my entire hand makes me feel like they are ugly. And because most henna artists pro at florals, I tend to leave it alone.

1|0
    0|0
    • You can opt for more simple, minimal and sparse designs if you want. One of my cousins likes to do designs in that way.

• I know, but then I dont know what to get. I have a friend that does it really well, but she does the intricate florals. Its hard to think of something that looks nice lol

• I love the henna designs too and I used to do designs on myself all the time but then some people told me it was cultural appropriation so I stopped.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer normal tattoos. So many more colors, and I'm not a big fan of floral designs and the like. Hard lines and edge, that's me

1|0
    0|0
  • Love henna!! I'm literally never seen without it 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome! I was literally just thinking about it this morning lol I'm going to start practising once I get money :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I love it lol. I'm not too good with drawing it on myself, but I love looking at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot!!! it's so artistic and whenever you get bored you can just look at your hand

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid.

0|0
    1|1
  • I LOVE henna tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes