Is it possible to get as beautiful as girls on Instagram?

All of them are beautiful. I cannot and wouldn't be able to even date somebody while I know that girls like on @aniamilczarczyk exist. I doubt it's just the makeup. Either it's good genes or plastic surgeries. I cannot explain how can be someone so beautiful.

Most of them have full lips, perfect skin, perfect proportions.

It's kinda slowly killing me and my self esteem but I don't really understand why do I even look at it? Any girl feels the same?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0d5b1eaf2d.jpg (don't know her name)

or this one - @victoriaabron

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, that's life for most of them, posting pictures on social media and going to photo shoots (modeling) that's how they make there living that's the life and career path they have chosen, SAS o they have to be stunning to make a living out of this.
    The question is, Is that the path you wanna choose for yourself and your career? If it is and you think you have potential I'll tell you what to do to reach your goal, if it is not then you should stop thinking about what the have and focus on what you can actually be very good at and chose that to be your career path.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So*.

• So when to start means start as soon as possible right? I'll try to work on myself, thanks for your help. :')
      I just wish my family would support me, they do they opposite - laugh at me. It makes it harder tbh :/

• then don't tell them what you're up to and just do your thing in silence.

Most Helpful Girl

• the girls on instagram don't even look like the girls on Instagram, you know how easy it is to add filters, make things look bigger or change basically anything, just work on your skin care routine and if you aren't happy with you makeup watch and research how to do it properly and know that you are valuable ad worth more than your looks

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wait, you're saying it isn't natural for a woman's lips to be 3 times bigger then anything else on their face? I'm shocked.

• Does it help the baking soda? by the way I tried to "regrow" my eyebrows and grow longer my eyelashes but not even castor oil nor coconut helped me. At least with the eyebrows. I don't even remember how they have looked before o. o
      Mom says mine baby fat will go away, one day though. Maybe losing more weight could help, at least I hope so. thanks for answering by the way

• yes baking soda had helped a lot, but you have to compensate th eamount of moisturizer you use... the type of coconut oil makes a hugeee difference, make sure its pure and organic