Is it possible to get as beautiful as girls on Instagram?

All of them are beautiful. I cannot and wouldn't be able to even date somebody while I know that girls like on @aniamilczarczyk exist. I doubt it's just the makeup. Either it's good genes or plastic surgeries. I cannot explain how can be someone so beautiful.

Most of them have full lips, perfect skin, perfect proportions.

It's kinda slowly killing me and my self esteem but I don't really understand why do I even look at it? Any girl feels the same?

Updates:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0d5b1eaf2d.jpg (don't know her name)

or this one - @victoriaabron

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, that's life for most of them, posting pictures on social media and going to photo shoots (modeling) that's how they make there living that's the life and career path they have chosen, SAS o they have to be stunning to make a living out of this.
    The question is, Is that the path you wanna choose for yourself and your career? If it is and you think you have potential I'll tell you what to do to reach your goal, if it is not then you should stop thinking about what the have and focus on what you can actually be very good at and chose that to be your career path.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So*.

• Show All
    • So when to start means start as soon as possible right? I'll try to work on myself, thanks for your help. :')
      I just wish my family would support me, they do they opposite - laugh at me. It makes it harder tbh :/

• then don't tell them what you're up to and just do your thing in silence.

Most Helpful Girl

• the girls on instagram don't even look like the girls on Instagram, you know how easy it is to add filters, make things look bigger or change basically anything, just work on your skin care routine and if you aren't happy with you makeup watch and research how to do it properly and know that you are valuable ad worth more than your looks

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • wait, you're saying it isn't natural for a woman's lips to be 3 times bigger then anything else on their face? I'm shocked.

• Show All
    • Does it help the baking soda? by the way I tried to "regrow" my eyebrows and grow longer my eyelashes but not even castor oil nor coconut helped me. At least with the eyebrows. I don't even remember how they have looked before o. o
      Mom says mine baby fat will go away, one day though. Maybe losing more weight could help, at least I hope so. thanks for answering by the way

• yes baking soda had helped a lot, but you have to compensate th eamount of moisturizer you use... the type of coconut oil makes a hugeee difference, make sure its pure and organic

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's all make up, filters, and lighting. Instagram girls are always fake looking, I'm sure you are pretty how you are

4|1
    0|0
  • Its all fake. You can edit pics with some good apps, you know. Plus they get surgeries, implants and all that fake shit.
    And then they say they keep it real 100 😂😂😂.

Anyway most guts know its dake so we prefer regular girls

1|0
    0|0
    • Many still drool over them though... it's kinda hurtful.

• Show All
    • It seems they have the winter sleep going on, though it's already summer xD They don't wanna show up :D

• lol, they are skipping classes?

• Well lets see, there's filters, cropping, nip tuck features, etc all in phones and apps these days just for photos. Everyones faking their life on social media and if you look at it in black n white its creepy. Enjoy being you because a persons individual beauty is special.

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering your age, it will probably be hard, but please please please delete your social media and focus on yourself.

2|0
    0|0
    • But I would most of my contacts with my friends. Many of my friends live around the world. I don't know if I should really do it. People would may call me weird for not using, they already do for being less social than them.

• Show All
    • I'm gonna have a summer job so I'm not sure if I'll have enough time but I'll definitely think of some sports/activities to do. It would help with my body weight too so that's other plus.

• great reply can I thumbs this up x100, seriously listen to this guy stop worrying about how you compare to others and focus on improving yourself so you feel confident and happy and enjoy having fun and just living don't get catch up on this online sham

• see the thing is that most people do not have perfect skin prefect geometrical features.
    I am attracted to people that are not perfect they are just themselves.

else photo-chop, air-brush and goes on and on.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Please keep in mind that instagram only shows the portion of ourselves that we want to share with others and that we want them to see. That being said, we choose the best looking photos where we have captured ourselves at the best angle, with the best lighting, with the most attractive smile and pose and background! Why would we post a picture where we are looking quite dreary and gloomy? We most likely won't.

So, most photos of people's lives on Instagram are honestly just up-played. Honestly, I could be having a terrible time but will still post a photo where I look great and write some post about having a fabulous time just for the sake of it. Because who wants to hear my sob stories? Point is, don't obsess over instagramers/bloggers. Yes, some are truly beautiful, but most of the time, photos are edited/photoshopped/overly glamourous.

No one is perfect but everyone is unique and great in their own way. If you keep staring at them and thinking about them, it will drive you crazy. Be proud of yourself, be happy with yourself, and you will be beautiful both in and out!

1|0
    0|0
  • if you get facetune you can edit your body, youcammakeup can add lashes, lipstick, contour, thin face etc, facetune 2 can literally change your whole entire nose, add highlight, make lips bigger /smaller, change eyes and shape and color. nothing is real i promise you. i am around lots of "ig" models in real life. the amount of time they spend editing photos is ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same all the time. But you have to realize there's so much work that goes into their appearance- most of them do have plastic surgery, they get chemical peels and other fancy skin treatments, they get very expensive makeup often sometimes applied by professional artists, they spend a ton of time altering and fixing their beauty to perfection. Think of Kylie jenenr, after her lip injections she got ten times more famous, there are a lot of Kylie jenners out there one plastic surgery away from looking 10 times more basic but stereotypically beautiful. There will be guys out there that will love you just for you and will not any one else. And their beauty doesn't take away form your own. 💜

1|0
    0|0
  • They are super rich, so they can afford to spend some money to look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very possible. You have to buy expensive make up kits and practice on yourself. You will end up looking the same as them, but that's the goal, isn't it?

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to believe that everyone is unique and beautiful but we all know it's not like this, not completely at least. These girls are considered very beautiful and are liked by many. I wish I'd have these two things too.

• Show All
    • What are those so called "feminine" features supposed to be? If your family laughs at the way you look, the problem is with them, not with you. Honey, you don't need to look similar to your mother or your father to be attractive.

• Full lips, high cheekbones, small forehead, great symmetry which accents the female's beauty as I read/heart many times.
      I just hate that people automatically judge me thanks to my looks. When they compare me to my parents it's always a horrible moment cause they won't shup up about it. :|

Recommended myTakes