Do you think this is an attractive body?

I love her body, because I'm obsessed with bottom heavy women.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a lesbian so I'll just say this: I'd hate to look like that and I'd be embarrassed personally.

But she's not ugly. It's just not a body I would want for myself personally. I like being small.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• She looks like Violet Beauregarde in the second willy wonka movie where she looks at her butt. It's not very attractive and she looks overweight. If I was a guy I would want a girl whos more balanced or one with big breasts. I'll never understand the big booty- none or barely any titty thing, there's gotta be some symmetry.

0|0
    0|0
  • To much ass. I don't like it. I love a pretty thick girl but that is just to much

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't the body I'd pick for myself if I could choose, but I do find her attractive in her own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's attractive.
    But I wonder if she take any stuff to make her body look like that, this is the fastest bottom body I've seen. How can she find pants?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I've seen quite a few girls shaped to this extent.

I've seen her in other videos, and she has a stomach on her too. But it doesn't compare to her lower body. Her waist is 32 inches, and her hips are 51 inches.

• Show All
    • I wouldn't say a 32 inch waist is "huge", but it's a little on the big side.

• To know that average waist size is 27 - 28 in my country 32 does sound very big to me.

• How do you even get a dick through that and into a hole?

2|2
    1|0
  • Wow, how harsh are some girls.. actually I find her attractive. She definitely got the bottom ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Y'all below are disgusting. She's very beautiful. I'm not gay but I'll still say it because it's true.

1|0
    1|0
  • If if looks abnormal and has cellulite/not in shape, then no. Not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find her pretty damn hot. Like wow!
    But there's no way she hasn't injected somehing or liposucked something XD Still, she looks incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her very attractive. she's got a pretty face and a pretty body.

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• Hell no!
    She is morbidly obese and headed for a world of health and fertility problems.
    It is a damned shame to see a girl who has such a pretty face destroy her body in that way.
    Without the fat, she could easily be an 8-10.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol she's nowhere near morbidly obese man. She's classified as just overweight, not even obese.

Personally, I think her face is ugly.

• Show All
    • You Liking such deformed figures doesn't make them healthy. This woman might have a heart attack any time! Plus I do not want t imagine how hard and disgusting it must be to clean such huge butt. In a while she won't be even able to walk properly!

• @Celav Actually, any doctor (not you-the one with your GED) will tell you pear shaped women are far healthier than apple shaped.

I'm not saying that because I like it; I'm saying it because it's a fact.

• Bottom heavy is actually a rather big turn off for me. Her upper half looks nice, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Well, each to their own I guess.

I've been obsessed with bottom heavy females ever since I was about ten years old.

• Where did you see bottom heavy girls when you were ten years old? lol

• On older girls (I still checked out teenage girls when I was a kid). And many teen girls were (and still are) bottom heavy.

• fuck i think she smoking hot skinny girls are gross looking naked in my opinion... i would bury my dick all in that in a second

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure hahah bubbalicious sexually
    But like long term id probably prefer more toned down lol but she's sexy

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely, she has so much sex appeal, with her hair, and her ass, and her cute face, I don't date, but she is good enough to date and good enough for a one night stand

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know, she's kind of hot in a weird fucking way. This is too much for me though so I would say overall nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna bodyshame, but I'm not a big butt guy, so it turns me off completely tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a cute face, but the body has a little too much chunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no my type is the victoria secret body but little bit biggar boos n ass

0|0
    0|0
  • This big!.. will make mine disappear๐Ÿ˜‚
    Not my kind of thing...
    But she looks hot though

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes