Do you think this is an attractive body?

I love her body, because I'm obsessed with bottom heavy women.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a lesbian so I'll just say this: I'd hate to look like that and I'd be embarrassed personally.

But she's not ugly. It's just not a body I would want for myself personally. I like being small.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• She looks like Violet Beauregarde in the second willy wonka movie where she looks at her butt. It's not very attractive and she looks overweight. If I was a guy I would want a girl whos more balanced or one with big breasts. I'll never understand the big booty- none or barely any titty thing, there's gotta be some symmetry.

0|0
    0|0
  • To much ass. I don't like it. I love a pretty thick girl but that is just to much

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't the body I'd pick for myself if I could choose, but I do find her attractive in her own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you even get a dick through that and into a hole?

2|2
    1|0
  • I don't think it's attractive.
    But I wonder if she take any stuff to make her body look like that, this is the fastest bottom body I've seen. How can she find pants?

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I've seen quite a few girls shaped to this extent.

I've seen her in other videos, and she has a stomach on her too. But it doesn't compare to her lower body. Her waist is 32 inches, and her hips are 51 inches.

• Show All
    • I wouldn't say a 32 inch waist is "huge", but it's a little on the big side.

• To know that average waist size is 27 - 28 in my country 32 does sound very big to me.

• Wow, how harsh are some girls.. actually I find her attractive. She definitely got the bottom ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Y'all below are disgusting. She's very beautiful. I'm not gay but I'll still say it because it's true.

1|0
    1|0
  • If if looks abnormal and has cellulite/not in shape, then no. Not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find her pretty damn hot. Like wow!
    But there's no way she hasn't injected somehing or liposucked something XD Still, she looks incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her very attractive. she's got a pretty face and a pretty body.

0|0
    1|0
  • It looks toooo big, she has got to slim down some.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's disgusting.

2|1
    2|0
  • Nope..

1|0
    2|0
  • Oh Yeah! Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is going to burn her food

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah man

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • ii better start eating fast food if that is what guys like!

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 26

• Hell no!
    She is morbidly obese and headed for a world of health and fertility problems.
    It is a damned shame to see a girl who has such a pretty face destroy her body in that way.
    Without the fat, she could easily be an 8-10.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol she's nowhere near morbidly obese man. She's classified as just overweight, not even obese.

Personally, I think her face is ugly.

• Show All
    • You Liking such deformed figures doesn't make them healthy. This woman might have a heart attack any time! Plus I do not want t imagine how hard and disgusting it must be to clean such huge butt. In a while she won't be even able to walk properly!

• @Celav Actually, any doctor (not you-the one with your GED) will tell you pear shaped women are far healthier than apple shaped.

I'm not saying that because I like it; I'm saying it because it's a fact.

• Bottom heavy is actually a rather big turn off for me. Her upper half looks nice, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Well, each to their own I guess.

I've been obsessed with bottom heavy females ever since I was about ten years old.

• Where did you see bottom heavy girls when you were ten years old? lol

• On older girls (I still checked out teenage girls when I was a kid). And many teen girls were (and still are) bottom heavy.

• fuck i think she smoking hot skinny girls are gross looking naked in my opinion... i would bury my dick all in that in a second

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure hahah bubbalicious sexually
    But like long term id probably prefer more toned down lol but she's sexy

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely, she has so much sex appeal, with her hair, and her ass, and her cute face, I don't date, but she is good enough to date and good enough for a one night stand

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't know, she's kind of hot in a weird fucking way. This is too much for me though so I would say overall nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna bodyshame, but I'm not a big butt guy, so it turns me off completely tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a cute face, but the body has a little too much chunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no my type is the victoria secret body but little bit biggar boos n ass

0|0
    0|0
  • This big!.. will make mine disappear๐Ÿ˜‚
    Not my kind of thing...
    But she looks hot though

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah she is too big. Looks unhealthy

1|0
    1|0
    • Lol I like the whole "looks unhealthy" excuse. Just admit you think it looks bad, or looks unattractive.

Besides, there aren't any health risks associated with lower body fat (Since your heart/organs are located in your chest, and upper body).

• Show All
    • She doesn't have near as much fat on her upper body as lower body. Her body type is actually the least unhealthy type there is.

• Yeah the body type is. But her body has more than enough upper bodyfat to be unhealthy. At that mass, proportions dont matter. Its already too much.
      Maybe 80 pounds lighter it may have been ok

• Yuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's a wonderful butt. Definitely a pawg.

0|1
    1|0
  • The fact that she's cooking bacon doesn't help...

2|0
    0|0
  • damn son

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell NO Disgusting AF !!

1|0
    0|0
  • its not attractive but Unhealthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pound that shitlike no tomorrow. anal too