Does makeup matter? Are you more attracted to girls who wear makeup or doesn't wear any makeup?

• No makeup!
    Vote A
  • Makeup!
    Vote B
  • I don't care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely sans makeup, perfume, nail polish, etc.. Shower a few times a week and brush your teeth daily. Perfect. The more you are yourself, the more I like it.
    I know this sounds foreign to most women but wouldn't it be nice not to have to try so hard?
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
    • One should shower every day, not just a few times a week lol but hey to each their own

Most Helpful Girl

• They prefer make up, they just like complaining about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly if you look good without makeup. then in my opinion you don't need it. I hate make up for one reason. after I make out with my girl... it gets all over my face and then people be looking at me weirdly lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • actually too much of it will make a guy think you look bad without makeup, too little won't attract a guy but average will attract him and make him wanna talk to u.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. Some girls look great with minimal to no makeup on. I'd say keep it simple and don't overdo it too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a natural beauty, fan-fucking-tastic! If you're a cosmetic genius, WONDERUL! Do you boo boo! Just work it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much she needs to cover up hahaha... sometimes it's everything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Who don't wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer no makeup

0|0
    0|0