What do you think of this haircut (with bangs)?

Long hair with blunt bangs like this:What do you think of this haircut (with bangs)?

• It's beautiful
    Vote A
  • I don't like it
    Vote B
  • It suits some girls, depends on her face
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the babe.. I've seen some chicks who looks bad with bangs because it covers their forehead.. Doesn't suit them. Mkes their face looks small

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It suits some girls, depends on her face.
    I think bangs look better on someone with a longer/more oval face shape as it makes the face look *less long* (if that makes sense... I don't know how to put that in words better). That's just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I thinks it depends on the girl. Some suits it, but other don't suit it. But I'm honestly a bigger fan of hairstyles without bangs like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's feminine and quite lovely, But I must say, Taylor looks like a psychopath masterminding a plan.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don’t like bangs ever can’t explain why BUT I am sure if she was standing in front of me my inhibition would soon dissolve.

0|0
    1|0
  • You've gotta be really cute to pull it off in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • As there stands it depends on the face of the woman

1|0
    0|0
  • cumshot worthy... looks good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like it because of the fact that bangs create more hair touching my face= acne for me... and also it does depend on the hair and the face. I had those kinds of bangs for a VERY long time from like a kid till I was 27 and guess what? My hair was really weird and my bangs were twisted this way and that and it looked really weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • It highly depends on who it's on. Some girls look great with bangs, some look terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it. Its OK. Will need loads of maintenance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It suits some girls, depends on her face. I personally think it suit brunette more than blonde too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs don't suit everyone. Be very very careful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your face shape

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good but on some girls

1|0
    0|0
  • it's my signature look. like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute