What makes a girl attractive?

What qualities lure you in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her to have her own beliefs and opinions but open to learning and accepting new things meaning she's not wishy washy, finds out what things I like and then liking them too. I'll respect any views she has and would prefer that she stands for something. I love witty combacks and conversation, quirky (nothing extreme), bizzare hobbies, passionate, shy but also confident. in bed I like her to take a dominant approach then become submissive well thats how its gunna end up anyways lol but its good to keep that in mind ( I really enjoy fighting over dominance the "Mr. and ms. smith kinda thing but not so violent lol). if she is too submissive like a "dead cow" just laying there I will walk away. as far as physical appearance goes "size" dont matter and I enjoy all types of women. if they have small boobs/ ass they can make up for it with a passionate/ fiesty personality and an out to prove herself attitude. if she has big boobs/ass I prefer her to be shy. if she is cocky and overly confident I will show her the door

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • women that turn me on are
      1. police officers
      2. fire women
      3. lawyers
      4. strippers (minus the slutty ness but the confidence is good)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I like cute girls, with a sense of humor and similar interests as me

0|0
    0|0
  • eye contact, confidence, onion butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to find her attractive,
    She needs to make me feel comfortable to be myself
    She likes me for being me