Guys, do you prefer a girl that canf leave the house w/o a full face of makeup or a girl that wears minimal but will wear more for special occasions?

Updates:
Why? Please share! I know tons of women that can't leave the house without makeup and even wear a face full to the gym. I wear mascara and a nude colored lip balm gloss daily to work and no makeup to the gym. It seems some men love their woman made up all the time!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what ever they feel comfortable with. We all like our girls to look beautiful and comfortable. Most us do not care their choice of make up as long as it doesn't effect time management.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously wonder at women who are able to do it every single day. How on earth do they find the time?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You got it right in your update, "it seems like 'SOME' men love their women made up all the time. This is true, some men do and some men are fine with how you are without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know that they are confident enough to not need makeup, but tbh, whatever makes the girl more comfortable, it's up to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl who wears no make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear for special occasions

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal make up!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is more important to me that she tries to look good at home so I will want to be intimate with her even more often. I want her to look so irresistible that she can easily control me at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on what she looks like without it some girls look good without it some don't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The less the better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes