Guys, do you prefer a girl that canf leave the house w/o a full face of makeup or a girl that wears minimal but will wear more for special occasions?

Why? Please share! I know tons of women that can't leave the house without makeup and even wear a face full to the gym. I wear mascara and a nude colored lip balm gloss daily to work and no makeup to the gym. It seems some men love their woman made up all the time!

29

Most Helpful Guy

• what ever they feel comfortable with. We all like our girls to look beautiful and comfortable. Most us do not care their choice of make up as long as it doesn't effect time management.

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously wonder at women who are able to do it every single day. How on earth do they find the time?