What hair cut do u prefer?

So witch one do u like most and if u want could u say what of them would fit to me best cz i am about to cut my hair
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Short
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Medium
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Long
    Vote C

152

Most Helpful Girl

• For most guys, the top one. Because the other two most guys couldn't pull those hair cuts off. Including the models you chose.

• What u mean with coudnt pull off (not native speaker)

• It wouldn't suit the faces of most men, in my opinion. My apologies for not being very clear.

• Yeah maybe u are right No problem tough

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those haircuts are "short" -___-

Anyway, the first one is pretty much the same as what you already have, but it's slightly shorter cropped in the front. in my opinion, it's too short for anyone to really pull off very well.

The other two are not going to look the same on you as they do in the pics, because you have straighter hair than both of those guys. If you get the second one, it will probably not curve to the side like his does. You would either have to cut the bangs slightly shorter so they don't get in your eyes, or use gel to part it. (Unless you want to look emo.)

I still consider the third one "short", but it's the best of the three. Again, it won't look the same on you because his hair flips out at the bottom and curves off to the side in the front. Your hair would lay closer to your head, and you'd have to sweep all of the front to the side.