What hair cut do u prefer?

So witch one do u like most and if u want could u say what of them would fit to me best cz i am about to cut my hair
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Short
    Vote A
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Medium
    Vote B
  • What hair cut do u prefer?Long
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For most guys, the top one. Because the other two most guys couldn't pull those hair cuts off. Including the models you chose.

0|1
    0|0
    • What u mean with coudnt pull off (not native speaker)

• It wouldn't suit the faces of most men, in my opinion. My apologies for not being very clear.

• Yeah maybe u are right No problem tough

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those haircuts are "short" -___-

Anyway, the first one is pretty much the same as what you already have, but it's slightly shorter cropped in the front. in my opinion, it's too short for anyone to really pull off very well.

The other two are not going to look the same on you as they do in the pics, because you have straighter hair than both of those guys. If you get the second one, it will probably not curve to the side like his does. You would either have to cut the bangs slightly shorter so they don't get in your eyes, or use gel to part it. (Unless you want to look emo.)

I still consider the third one "short", but it's the best of the three. Again, it won't look the same on you because his hair flips out at the bottom and curves off to the side in the front. Your hair would lay closer to your head, and you'd have to sweep all of the front to the side.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Military buzz are not popular here. Get short but not so short i can't run my fingers through it. Fluffy amd short.

0|1
    0|0
  • your face suits a fringe. So i chose the second ome.. But up to you 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a guys hair to be long and shaggy not shoulder length long but yeah know what I mean. I want it long so I could play with it at times lol and I could fluff it up and maybe put it in little pig tails lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short hairstyles the best like the 1st picture. But if you end up not liking it then you can just grow your hair out to the medium/ long length

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those pictures I like short

0|1
    0|0
    • I think many like short ones right?

• Show All
    • There is too short though, it's nice for girls to be able to run their fingers through it

• dont worry I will take care about the shortness

• Short. Buzzcut is ideal. Buzzcut and a beard and I'm in heaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • the dude with the short hair is smoking hot. Not all men can wear this look though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, but longer than that long

0|1
    0|0
  • Short is Super charming ah

0|0
    0|0
  • short.. cuz it looks manly

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls