Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style?

To me it just looks ugly. Especially when paired with some sort of flat shoe or sneaker. I've seen this a lot at conferences or commentating and to me it just looks like you were too lazy to dress properly and thought trowing on a blazer over your everyday clothes would suffice.Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style??Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style??
  • It looks ugly
    Vote A
  • I think it looks alright
    Vote B
  • I think it looks great
    Vote C
  • It only works for guys
    Vote D
  • It only works for girls
    Vote E
  • No opinion/results please
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• AT CONFERENCES?

No. That's out of laziness to me. It gives off too much of a leisurely vibe. Too casual.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think it takes certain people to make it look good. I'm not a fan of the style, but the female model looks good in it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's one of those things where only some people look good in it and you'd also have to style it good

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a cool look but I hate the guys blazer in your pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way more fashionable than I could ever be lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It looks good on the girl.
    The guy ruins it with the graphic shirt... a plain v-neck with the blazer would have looked a lot better if he wanted a casual look.

thebourgeoiscoterie.files.wordpress.com/.../gandy7.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like it, sure. Dress for yourself. What YOU like. Don't be so malleable - establish your own style and quit worrying about what everybody is thinks or is doing.

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely. That way I know who the hipster dipshits are so I can take advantage of them and their simple ways.

0|0
    1|1
  • The graphic tee ruins it, except on the girl, I actually do like how it looks on that girl.
    Blazer with jeans is fine, but without the graphic tee.

0|0
    0|0
  • His combo is awful lol, it's like a 12yo dressed him.

0|1
    0|0
  • That girl actually pulls it off. The guy doesn't look good in it but I like the look in certain cases, especially for musicians on stage

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it's a nothing style, neither casual nor formal. At least on guys it is. Girls can pretty much wear whatever and it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of these examples are horrible and ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • It's ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • go topless

0|0
    1|1
  • It is the only way I look good