Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style?

To me it just looks ugly. Especially when paired with some sort of flat shoe or sneaker. I've seen this a lot at conferences or commentating and to me it just looks like you were too lazy to dress properly and thought trowing on a blazer over your everyday clothes would suffice.Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style??Do you think the blazer with jeans and a graphic tees are a good style??
  • It looks ugly
  • I think it looks alright
  • I think it looks great
    Vote C
  • It only works for guys
    Vote D
  • It only works for girls
    Vote E
  • No opinion/results please
    Vote F

513

Most Helpful Girl

• AT CONFERENCES?

No. That's out of laziness to me. It gives off too much of a leisurely vibe. Too casual.

Most Helpful Guy