Girls, what height would you most want to be and why?

• Under 5'5
  • Between 5'5 and 5'8
  • Between 5'8 and 6'
    Vote C
  • Over 6'
    Vote D

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely somewhere around 5'6. I'm 5' and it's okay, but when it comes to dating it can be annoying. Yes, guys think you're cute and adorable but kissing/hugging doesn't feel as close. I went out with a guy who was 6'5 and when we hugged my face almost right above his belly button. It can be awkward.

• I could see how that would be awkward on both accounts. My mom's family are all short and my dad's family are all really tall. I ended up somewhere in the middle at 5'9 and I love it. I do however stick out like a weed in the grass on my Mom's side. Every picture I'm towering over everyone, but I feel more "normal" with my dad's side because everyone is taller than me.