Girls, what height would you most want to be and why?

• Under 5'5
    Vote A
  • Between 5'5 and 5'8
    Vote B
  • Between 5'8 and 6'
    Vote C
  • Over 6'
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely somewhere around 5'6. I'm 5' and it's okay, but when it comes to dating it can be annoying. Yes, guys think you're cute and adorable but kissing/hugging doesn't feel as close. I went out with a guy who was 6'5 and when we hugged my face almost right above his belly button. It can be awkward.

1|0
    0|0
    • I could see how that would be awkward on both accounts. My mom's family are all short and my dad's family are all really tall. I ended up somewhere in the middle at 5'9 and I love it. I do however stick out like a weed in the grass on my Mom's side. Every picture I'm towering over everyone, but I feel more "normal" with my dad's side because everyone is taller than me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry but I really don't understand that measure system..
    I'm 182cm, and I'd like to be between 170 and 175, because it's just too hard to find clothes that fit, and when I do they're more expensive. Also, I think most men don't find me attractive because of my height, they don't want a girlfriend taller than them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm Asian. We're small. It would look weird if I were over 5'4 because literally all the women in my family, cousins, moms, aunts, are under that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty happy with being 5'9

0|0
    0|0
  • I love being 5'10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 175cm and hate being so tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 and I like my height