Having a drastic makeover, need some advice?

So I've decided to have a drastic makeover, frankly not too happy with the boyish friendly cute look. Going for a manlier/sexy look. I've already started packing on some weight (155 now, was ~148 in my profile pic) and I'm aiming to be 170-175 pounds by next year, 180-185 in two (I'm 5'10")... not talking about fat, but actual muscle. I've also been growing a beard, but it's not tamed since I want to grow it out before I decide on what shape I want it be. So looking for some ideas on different styles (clothes, hair, beards, body size) that would best suit me. Remember going for more of a manly badass look haha. So some help would be appreciated ladies and gents.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great already but perhaps try growing your facial hair out a bit? I always find that looks kinda rough and ready lol!
    It's not too dramatic but it's a change.

Most Helpful Guy

• While you are bulking up, do try to add calisthenics into the mix. Helps you with your fitness as well as that "rawr" look 😄

• Yea calisthenics get you ripped! Will definitely do them once I'm done bulking with strength training and looking to shred.

• Good luck with everything man! 😄

• thanks!