Can you talk properly with a tongue piercing?

I was just wondering if the way you talk stays the same after having a piercing on your tongue (and ofc I mean after it has completely healed and isn't swollen anymore)...
Does anyone have one and can tell me if you talk normally? Or do we like..."hear" the piercings maybe against the teeth?

by the way I don't want opinions like "omg this is horrible don't do it" I just happen to love piercings, so it will be no use πŸ˜„ thanks in advance!

117

Most Helpful Guy

• You will no longer be able to say "These thin thongs are threadbare" without spitting enough spit to drown a penguin.

You'll sound like you have a mouth full of balls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the size of the gem/stone. I want one so it does affect my speech.