What is beauty to you?

• Beauty on outside.
  • Beauty inside.

1223

Most Helpful Guy

• An ugly inside destroys any outsider beauty. At least that's how it is for me.

A quote of Russel Peters: (Canadian Comedian)

"My ex wife is a beautiful woman. . . on the outside. . . my ex wife is like a Ferrari with no engine, OMG is that a Ferrari? . . . It doesn't work, it doesn't work"

That represents my ideology very firmly.

To be honest physically i find everyone beautiful. Everyone have their own type of unique beauty presented by our very smart genetics. Different looks, different beauties, we suppose to look different and that differences of sizes, shapes, numbers and types is what makes us to stand out. That's the excitement of it. And what makes us who we are is our personality, morality, character, principles and values. So inside our skull, brain and our mind is so much more important than the physical appearance. Someone's body doesn't determine who they are as a person but their mind does.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty to me is being witty and smart, being able to hold a conversation, that look someone gets in their face without even realizing it when they talk about something they love, lame puns, and constantly boosting the other person up (without putting yourself down)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE