• Beauty on outside.
    Vote A
  • Beauty inside.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• An ugly inside destroys any outsider beauty. At least that's how it is for me.

A quote of Russel Peters: (Canadian Comedian)

"My ex wife is a beautiful woman. . . on the outside. . . my ex wife is like a Ferrari with no engine, OMG is that a Ferrari? . . . It doesn't work, it doesn't work"

That represents my ideology very firmly.

To be honest physically i find everyone beautiful. Everyone have their own type of unique beauty presented by our very smart genetics. Different looks, different beauties, we suppose to look different and that differences of sizes, shapes, numbers and types is what makes us to stand out. That's the excitement of it. And what makes us who we are is our personality, morality, character, principles and values. So inside our skull, brain and our mind is so much more important than the physical appearance. Someone's body doesn't determine who they are as a person but their mind does.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty to me is being witty and smart, being able to hold a conversation, that look someone gets in their face without even realizing it when they talk about something they love, lame puns, and constantly boosting the other person up (without putting yourself down)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...10ebf3e873.jpg

but on a serious note, beauty is from the inside.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is an inner light that illuminates a desirable exterior. It is both inner and outer, but the outer on its own is just a shade with no bulb.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was hoing to vote both as if your a disgusting hippy and ha buck teeth but has a nice personality NO. if the idea is swapt still NO as you are either exremly repulsive or rude i like a cute girl with a cute but sexy heart

0|0
    0|0
  • both but beauty on d inside is the best
    if u look beautiful on d outside and nasty on the inside then u are

click the pic

0|0
    0|0
  • well at first people fall for the beauty outside... nobody sees the beauty inside (nobody can at first sight)... that's a fact...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to give you the most unpopular opinion here. Physical beauty is on the outside. There is no such thing as inside beauty. It's called having a "good personality."

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm guessing you've never heard of a metaphor then...

• It's called all knowledge and wisdom flying over your head at jumbo jet height for 22 years

• It's everything, the person's entire essence. If they have it inside, it makes them beautiful outside if you are really paying attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in actions, in my opinion. Something that he or she does that makes you feel happy all the time. Beauty can be physical as well obviously...

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is something which is eye-catching and attractive. Not sexy, seductive or appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe its both. We all at a certain degree are superficial

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is a combination of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Both in combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mathematical set of formulae.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty Inside is what matters to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty on outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose outside, but both really matter

0|0
    0|0
  • its a cpmbination of both!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is on the inside unless they're fat. - Most people on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is when you're fuckable.

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• The beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that is what makes it so special when someone says your beautiful compared to a group of people or people you don't know!

0|0
    0|0
  • im not gonna be cliche and say beauty on the inside when I know that beauty on the outside is all that matters to me

1|0
    0|0
  • when I think of beauty, I consider the outside, but the inside is what truly matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile, any smiling person can be beautiful in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • both. but its the beauty on the outside that gives beauty from the inside a chance - sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • It's both, but when I call someone beautiful/handsome I'm usually talking about their appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Euler's identity :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Aesthetically pleasing

0|0
    0|0
  • Inside definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Illumination of the soul