Do you like to use (or see) lots of make-up applied to eyebrows?

Personally I like no more than a little... on the following picture left would be okay but right I would consider as overkill if your name is not Mr Spock 8).
Interested to hear how GAG is thinking about it :D
Do you like to use (or see) lots of make-up applied to eyebrows?

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• Yes I really like it
    without make up you can't see my brows 😂
    I think it looks great.

1|0
    0|0
    • not too mutch
      as long as it's natural I like it

• Yeah, if you have "too little" it sounds fine to apply a little!

• I use no makeup at all. Loads of moisturizer, but no makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people pull it off and some people honestly look better with it than out because they're eye brows are so thin...

However most don't and i would say take it to the max.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's probably true! Generally natural will look better but if you're totally short of eyebrows a little help can add value :D

• I like to darker mine a little sometimes to make them match my eye makeup. But they're always completely natural looking, just the hairs look more brown than blonde. I can't stand Nike tick eyebrows!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have really bad eyebrows. And would fill them if I knew how

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha maybe ask a question on GAG... there will certainly be some make-up experts :D

• Thanks but I do know the theory, jjust they always come a bit off.

• No, I used to fill them in a lot but I've stopped. Sometimes I might just put a little on just to define them a little more, but only on special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't wait until this trend dies. Drawing on your eyebrows is such a weird concept.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I agree! Let's start the stop-painting-brows-movement!

• With the eyebrows I've seen on Instagram, I wouldn't consider the right over kill. I personally like them either way as long as they're neat and not too thick.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess the thickness is not something you have under control. I've had a teacher with full sized brushes up there! But he was a nice person.

• I never really liked makeup on eyebrows too much either. Unless the person genetically didn't have much hair for their eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds fine, indeed as long as it doesn't look like an overdone paint job it's perfect :D
      On the pics I've seen from you they looks natural and fine :D

• Whenever I add makeup to my eyebrows, I don't use too much. Most of my eyebrow is hair anyway. They have a nice shape but they are sparse in some areas.

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 7

Recommended myTakes