Do you think you have more cons than pros with long nails? Any advice on how to handle long nails?

I personally love long nails (but only square shape) I think they make your hands appear more slimmer, I think long square nails look very sexy as long as they're not longer than 4 inches than it's just too much. They are more noticeable and very attention-grabbing and more likely have people compliment and question your nails, and lots of room for designs and rhinestones the longer your nails are. But I feel like I'm prohibited from a lot of things with long nails

1. Using the touchscreen/computer
2. Playing certain sports to avoid nail damage
3. Bathroom (wiping yourself properly)
4. Cleaning (can't properly clean items)
5. Jamming of the nail
6. Can't lift things/opening a soda can

The list goes on and on but I was wondering if you had any tips/advice on how to handle long nails when doing certain things especially lifting or grabbing things?

Also what's your experience/opinions on long nails or short nails and what's your pros and cons on it? Thanks.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• first... for everyday wear and especially if you cook and clean a lot and do sports. wear a manageable length. i like to have my nails done when its longer cause it just helps protect the nail from tearing in or getting hurt also it is kire manageable for touch screens in my experience.
    be carefull of gel tho.