1. Using the touchscreen/computer
2. Playing certain sports to avoid nail damage
3. Bathroom (wiping yourself properly)
4. Cleaning (can't properly clean items)
5. Jamming of the nail
6. Can't lift things/opening a soda can
The list goes on and on but I was wondering if you had any tips/advice on how to handle long nails when doing certain things especially lifting or grabbing things?
Also what's your experience/opinions on long nails or short nails and what's your pros and cons on it? Thanks.
Most Helpful Girl
first... for everyday wear and especially if you cook and clean a lot and do sports. wear a manageable length. i like to have my nails done when its longer cause it just helps protect the nail from tearing in or getting hurt also it is kire manageable for touch screens in my experience.
be carefull of gel tho.