Childish color?

Ok so I have been called childish more than once for my hair coloring and have been told that I will not find a good man or job with it. On the other hand I have been told by people that it suits my colorful personality... So I was wondering what were your thoughts. Is coloring ok or should I stop?Childish color??

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I have had my hair every color under the sun. I would suggest stopping for awhile and allow your hair to get healthy again. it may just be the pictures quality but over dying will turn your hair to mess.
    and I like the one odd color on a girl. the rainbow is a bit to much for me. I do like the blue tho

Most Helpful Girl

• You may find a good man. You will probably be discriminated against in the job market. I love it. If you're a student and don't need a great job right now, enjoy it. Dye it something normal in a year or two.

<---- No one believes my shade of red is found in nature, but it's standard enough not to bug people.