Childish color?

Ok so I have been called childish more than once for my hair coloring and have been told that I will not find a good man or job with it. On the other hand I have been told by people that it suits my colorful personality... So I was wondering what were your thoughts. Is coloring ok or should I stop?Childish color??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I have had my hair every color under the sun. I would suggest stopping for awhile and allow your hair to get healthy again. it may just be the pictures quality but over dying will turn your hair to mess.
    and I like the one odd color on a girl. the rainbow is a bit to much for me. I do like the blue tho

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You may find a good man. You will probably be discriminated against in the job market. I love it. If you're a student and don't need a great job right now, enjoy it. Dye it something normal in a year or two.

<---- No one believes my shade of red is found in nature, but it's standard enough not to bug people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• stop.. perception is reality for people and first impressions are not forgotten no matter how wrong they may be. If you do not give a damn what everyone thinks then continue to do you

1|0
    0|0
  • i would pick a solid color. than that. dyed hair is fine and hardly childish what children have blue hair? but you need it to look more clean and solid

0|0
    0|0
  • You will not get a job as no one will take you seriously OR they will think you are not serious about it , however it is possible to find a boyfriend that finds it cute or whatever. I personally don't like it. Rainbow hair is not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good. More jobs are allowing their employees to have tattoos, unnatural hair, etc. This is not the 1950's.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my point of view..
    Yeah! It's a childish, but keep hoping about finding a man who'll love your childish Hair color and also

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. Maybe if you were on of those rave girls it'd fit you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. You should keep doing it if you like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never date a girl with hair like that, unless she Ruby Rose tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, looks like something my mom would do and she's 58!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just looks kinda sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares but you

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are Autumn colors, bruh. They're cool 😎

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i find it unattractive but if you like it then go for it
    i wouldn't say childish just looks abit wishy washy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it currently looks childish but if the job was dont better it could look cool. you still a lot of the underside of your natural hair and the roots are grown out. this may have been the style you were going for, but i think other ways are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should change it to a natural color. I hope that didn't hurt you if I said that. Anyways it's true, only makeup artists/celebrities or celebrities stylists do it and gain respect.
    But if your working in an office or something... not a good idea.
    I feel like your hair is really damaged so I would just grow it out and not dye it. So when you see your real hair color you cut off the blue/pink hair colour you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares! I think the colours are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it attractive but you do you

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks messy yes that's why people deem it childish. If you had clean crisp color instead of pastel it'd look more polished

0|0
    0|0
  • it is not childish but it doesn't look good and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most mainstream jobs that are better jobs won't allow it. Some guys like it. It's a poor quality pic but your hair looks damaged so repairing it might make the color look better. My husband has tattoos and covers them for his job, they don't really have a policy but he has noticed he gets taken more seriously when people can't seem them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't, not because its childish but because its very unappealing. Bad for your hair too.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not bad, personally I'd see if I could get the colors brighter, but you do you! it's your hair, so as you want!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes