Girls how would you feel if a guy asked you to dress up like this for him in the bedroom?

197

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the outfit is pretty cute honestly. Might be a little hot in it though. And the gas mask would be difficult for breathing so I'd try to opt out of that. But otherwise sure

• Thanks, there is a lot of negativity on here, it's nice to here someone positive. The truth is, I k
      now my BFF is really into it, he doesn't want to ask me because he doesn't want me to feel pressured, but I kinda want to try it for him, you know?

Now, I didn't think about how hot it will be wearing that, do you think it will be that bad?

• Suuuper sweaty. Uncomfortable. It'd stick in random places and get tight in others.

• Thanks for the MHO!