Girls, why is wrong to ask for a girls bra size? why do you want to keep it a secret?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt that guys even completely understand the bra size system, as to what size they actually stands for (for example that 75C and 70D are the same size), so I see it pointless to be asking girls about it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Why not just ask a girl her measurements and her height and how much she weighs and anything else you can think of? Men are so fixated on women's breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a secret, it's just considered rude to ask for anyone's clothing size. And bra size is a weird thing to ask because boobs are right on our chests, there's nobody with secret F cups who's keeping them hidden.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you become more experienced, you will not have to ask. You will be able to guess with pretty good accuracy.

1|0
    1|0
  • A lot of girls think that guys hate smaller breasts, so smaller breasted girls typically will not tell you their cup size. It's ultimately the same for a guy with a small penis to get offended/not want to tell his size. It's due to insecurity.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a secret it's just rude and if a guy asks it makes us feel like they care less about us and more about the body

0|0
    0|0
  • because it's seems like you care about bra size and body in general more
    it's like asking guy for dick size

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a secret but its just a bit pervy or weird for a guy to ask. Unless he's planning on buying a bra for a gift..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a problem with someone know as much as it's inappropriate conversation. Similar to asking someone how much money they make

0|0
    0|0
  • That just seems rude, not to mention extremely shallow

1|0
    0|0
  • lots of girls can be really insecure about their bra size
    and especially if you guys are with friends, there's just no avoiding an awkward situation

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an intimate question, plus we want to be liked/loved regardless of our bra size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honesty don't care but some girls don't like their size so they are ashamed to say...

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes you jerk...
    Just deal with it if your female counterpart rewards you with a tight slap..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong but automatically makes us put a guy in the doche bag - undatable section lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it any of your business?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just as rude as me asking how big your dick is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind 30dd, but it is a bit personal

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you understand bra sizes?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes