Bralettes in larger cup sizes?

I've been looking for a bralette, but everything that's cute and lacy and not super-padded seems to top out at a D-cup. Unless you go into plus sizes, but then the band is too big. So does anyone know where to buy bralettes that come in a DD+ cup size, but are not plus sized?
Updates:
My breasts aren't even that big, honestly. It's that I have normal-sized breasts on top of a really freaking tiny ribcage. So a lot of bralettes come in just xs-xl sizing, and it tends not to work right because I need an xs in the band and a m to l in the cup.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• Try long line bras instead. More expensive, but much more supportive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Eh, I'm trying to get away from all the underwires and squish and shaping and all that. I really want very minimal support, basically just enough to look like I'm wearing a bra. It's just that bra companies assume because I have bigger breasts I want a super "supportive" mess.

• Show All
    • You could get things tailored for you instead but again. Expensive.

• Yeah, I just want to wear something cute and lacy, you know? Why is that so bad?

• Have you tried AdoreMe?

0|1
    0|0
    • No because there's no way to shop them without signing up and I'm not shopping on a website that won't even let me browse without a membership.

• Show All
    • That and I tried their quiz and the first question was like "lol I hate everything in that picture and the descriptions are stupid and those bras don't even fit the women wearing them."

• Lol ok then. I tried. 😂😂

• Aerie online has great choices for extended sizes and their bralettes are soso comfortable I can't get them off!

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really seeing very much size variation on them? They only go up to DD and you have to go up to a medium just to get that.

Recommended myTakes