How do I get rid of chapped lips?

sos

911

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Exfoliate and apply a good lipbalm.
    Or eat greasy food. My lips are the softest things ever after a slice of pizza.

What Guys Said 10

• RASAYS Chapped Lips Are Happy With Vasoline But There Is Another... It Comes In A Short Round White Jar With A Yellow Lid, The Name Is On The Tip Of My Brain... The Jar Is About !" Round. Its Vasoline With Mentholatum Vasoline Is GOOD For Chapped Lips. LOVE<3

• Pure lanolin is the best emollient for your skin unless you are allergic. NOW brand lanolin is a good source and is available on Amazon.
    ~JSmith

• Dont pick at them dont lick them and use a little chapstick, only untill you dont need it

• have you tried chapstick?

• lip balm

• I use vasoline

• ChapStick of course

• alovera lip balm

• rub semen on them

What Girls Said 8

• Exfoliate your lips with a sugar scrub or a toothbrush, and always keep a Chapstick or a balm in your pocket. Don't lick your lips, anytime they feel dry pop a layer of Chapstick on 😊

• if you have a bad habit of licking your licks and are scared of licking off your chapstick, put some vaseline on your lips before you sleep. does wonders for me

• Drink water and tea! mostly water, when you have tea take the bag and press on your lips then use lip balm to keep moisture in. and also you could use lips scrubs to get rid of dead skin on your lips

• exfoliate and always use chapstick instead of licking your lips.

• Chapstick?

• coco butter vassalien

• Put on ChapStick

• Chapstick