Opinions on people who wear mismatching socks, nail polish, hair bands etc?

So your walking down the street and you see this girl who is wearing knee high socks that are completely different colors. It's not a special holiday or anything, it's just a normal day and she's wearing brightly colored mismatching socks. What is your reaction and what type of person would you think she is/first impression? Example 2: Your at Walmart well actually never mind scratch dat cause there's always some weird shit going down in Walmart. Your at Traitor Joe's and you see a girl with superman socks with capes. Reaction and first thoughts? Example 3: Your at a nail solan (guys (or girls that never go to nail salons (is that how u spell that?) like myself (I use parentheses waaay to much)) just pretend your girlfriend/mom/sister/random girl forced you to come) and you see a girl with nail polish that has a different color on each nail. Reaction, thoughts, first impression , etc? Don't ask if that girls me. Even tho saying that is basically saying that that girl is me. oh yup now I definitely just confirmed it. I'm bored can u tell? I just need to do something with my life so just comment and ya cool bye

Ok not like opinions as in why or why not they should wear mismatching clothing/accessories cause I'm going to wear what I want no matter what people think. I mean more like what are your first impressions of that person/what type of personality would you think they have from them wearing that?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell do people here have so time to ask this type of questions?
    Is there some _random_ question asking trend going on lmao

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its nice actually... i find it boring when things are too mainstream or too similar/uniform
    when someone dares to be different that shows that he/she has his/her own personality and is not scared to show some creativity... which is nice

p. s; i like to wear colourful clothes or different colors of nail polish too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE