Do people really rate other people's appearances?

Both guys and girls, do you rate people and their looks, either with your friends or just by yourself? Would you refer to someone as "a six" or "a ten" or any other number on the scale?
If you rate others, do you rate yourself too?

522

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never do that. I find that extremely a rude behavior.

I find everyone beautiful in their own way. The differences in our appearance is the essential key to beauty. Different shapes, sizes, styles and colors, everybody have their own unique beauty entitled to their own skin.

Rating systems and labeling each other as human beings is something that created by ourselves. We constantly put a certain style ahead and worship and make it look like that's what's the most important while is not. There is no regulation to beauty. Beauty is absolutely subjective.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never heard a person assigning a number to anyone's looks in real life, but it seems like on here that's the norm. @.@

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE