I'm really confused?

How and why, I don't know, but I've been growing fur on my chest! I try to shave it but it grows back after a while. I just don't know what to do!

Here's a pic...

I'm really confused?
And it's just my chest!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am seeing such a thing for the first time. I am surprised but I like to see such a chest. Still I have doubts that it can't be true. But who knows , unexpected beautiful or nasty things do happen. If you have got more pictures , I would like to see them. i think that you are special.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• sweetheart I think you might be a werewolf. Have you caught yourself sniffing stranger's asses? Or maybe Woke up in the middle of the night covered in dirt just to find out that somebody's dug up the family dog?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do I sense that on the time this picture was taken, a cat was attached to your face?

0|1
    0|0
  • Here's the solution! Try downloading a better picture from the internet. Or learn some Photoshop from me. Believe me I can do better edits.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is the point of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's normal for girls

0|3
    0|0
  • Keep shaving i would say

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like I could get some nice shoes out of your chest... but anyway you're a troll

0|2
    0|0
  • That's your fucking hair.. Troll Alert!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd suggest waxing (or laser hair removal if you've got the cash). shaving is weird because the hair can be more visible when it starts to grow back than before you shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have tried something more convincing.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes