Im so bored with life, I want to live a flashy glamorous life?

I have boring office job, and im tired of regular normal life. There are all those girls that get famous off of instagram just for looking pretty. So how can I do that too? I also have the looks and body. I want to live lavishly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything you mentioned will not make any difference. The void you feel will not be solved by some possible future, or a lavish lifestyle... not for long anyway.

You say you have a boring office job and a regular normal life, but you are not noticing the extra within the ordinary because you are living in the future. When you learn to live in the now, then your entire life will begin to change, but until then, it will remain ''boring''.

Read this https://simplereminders.com/20140629024716.html

simplereminders.com/.../...-abundance-lavender.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i know this feeling but honestly buy followers, start taking selfies and get facetune

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone wants to live a flashy, glam life haha xD. That's like saying, I want to be a millionaire, how can I do that? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • copy what those IG bitches are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody will actually like you but sure do it

0|0
    0|0
    • What u mean.

• Nobody actually likes for fancy, famous people that just got famous for their look or doing something stupid to get others attention. If you want to be famous and actually liked then do something good.

• Become a sugar baby

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Copy them and whatever they do, do it better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes