When do you think classic fashion staples like jeans, and leather jackets will go out of style? Do you think those will be around in 30 years?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leather outerwear has been in style for pretty much the entire existence of man. Jeans and similar dungarees have about 200 years of being in style. You think 30 will wipe them both out? Not likely.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They will be still in style in 30 years. Love girls who wear leather jackets and jeans. What's hotter than jeans are leather pants!!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• i don't think they will ever go out of style

0|2
    0|0
  • I think they would only go out of style if they became extremely impractical, like corsets, hoop skirts, or men's socks before elastic that required holsters. It's much easier for styles to become a classic than for them to lose that status.

0|1
    0|0
  • fashion is a cycle that is shaped like a circle. Things go out of style and then come back in style again over and over and over. so nothing really ever goes away forever.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they'll probably go out of style eventually, yes. I don't know whether it'll be within 30 years, I doubt it, but eventually they probably will.

0|1
    0|0
  • i hope never! i don't care for jeans but leather jackets i love. to the person who said they only see them on bikers lol what? they are everywhere in any big city

0|1
    0|0
  • They will be around just updated when they first came they didn't look the same and they will evolve with the times.

0|2
    0|0
  • Those were in style when I was growing up so I can't picture them not being. They stay around.

0|2
    0|0
  • the basic look (leather jacket/jeans) won't go out of style but the type of leather jacket and types of jeans will certainly change.

1|1
    0|0
  • Jeans? Probably never. Leather jackets? Only see them on bikers

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're staples for a reason, if they do it'll come back and they'll always be reinvented

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. While the styles might change items are timeless

0|1
    0|0
  • They're a classic for a reason so no they'd never go out of style... they can go with any outfit!

0|2
    0|0
  • I think it will go out of style one days. Like everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • never!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Some things are timeless.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They've been around always since we were all born and I think they will continue to be around

0|1
    0|0
  • One day but they've been around over 50 years and I don't see them going anywhere any time soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • been kicking about since the 60's so probably never.

0|1
    0|0
    • Denim jeans date back much further than that. I think Levi's made their name during the gold rush around the 1850s. And really, leather outerwear probably dates back to the caveman days lol

• @TheVictoria I'll agree with you there but in terms of fashion leather jacket an jeans combo came into mainstay popularity at some point in 60's america. but it's like a cycle anyway it went back out then came back at a later date.

• Oh. As a combo. I didn't read the question like that, but that seems obvious now. Yeah I guess that is more recent.

• fashion is a cycle that is shaped like a circle. Things go out of style and then come back in style again over and over and over. so nothing really ever goes away forever.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes