Girls, how do you get through the day in heels?

I'm starting a new job at a law firm and I have to wear heels all day (technically I don't have to, but everyone else does and I want to look professional). Can anyone give me tips for getting through the whole day in them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get properly sized and buy quality. With all of the cheap imports, sizes can vary greatly, so get your foot sized first. Also, don't buy cheap. I know it sounds snotty, but the better quality shoes will reward your feet. I've learned the hard way. Spend the extra bucks!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I have personally never made it the entire day in heels.

You can try taping your toes together. Also, wear low heels with a solid, thick heel. Make sure to put your weight on the heel of the shoe and not the ball of your foot - it's more stable.

You can leave a pair of shoes at work and wear your sneakers or whatever in to the office. All the commuter ladies (such as myself) do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly broke in heels at the club. i never wore them before one night at the club and now i can. get some lower ones if you can, ones with a blockier heel. kitten heels are back in this season!

0|0
    0|0
  • Slip in sole gel inserts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes