Girls, What's the deal with THONGS they are Soooo uncomfortable?

OK so basically I got a big bum haha it's a gift and a curse because all my knickers ride up into a thong anyway lol plus everyone at school wears them so I got sum to a pack of five plain black cotton thongs but wtf am I wearing these right how do you function with a string between your bum cheeks haha?

Was wearing a thong comfortable when you first started?

How did you get used to the wedgie feeling?

Do you feel self conscious because your kinda naked?

Help? Xx

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You get used to it after a while and you won't even notice the 'wedgie' feeling or that it covers less. I have a bit butt too and tbh I prefer the cheeky type of underwear a lot more. It also gives you a bit of a wedgie but way less, and it covers more. I only wear thongs with leggings or things that'd show the panties lining

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• It was weird at first, but it didn't take long to get used to them.
    1. Make sure the part between your cheeks isn't thick. I've got a few cotton pairs that have a lot of fabric where they sewed it around the elastic and they are super uncomfortable.
    2. Check the size. I've also got a couple of pairs that are too small. these mostly rub the top od my crack where the tailbone is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go commando like me.

Thongs are nasty, touching the asshole and moving bacteria down to the vagina.

Never ever wear uncomfortable underwear. Always wear cotton. Best underwear is no underwear.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just kind of have to get use to it, like you have to get use to tampons

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my friends wear thongs so they can't be uncomfortable for ever
      How long did it take you to get used to them?
      How often do you wear a thong?

• I started wearing them in 8 grade so couple month it took me to get used to them and I only wear things if I'm wear leggings or yoga pants

• Maybe your not wearing the right size? My butt is big too, and I find thongs very comfortable. You may need to test out different brands and materials.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it the feeling of the thong inside me lmaoo that's weird but yeah, and it was a bit uncomfortable at first but you get used to it as time passes and it looks good so it's all good

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's kinda stimulating lol
      Do you prefer thongs or g strings x

• I don't get use to the feeling. I avoid thongs at all cost lol (unless otherwise)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Inbrace the sexy wedgie feeling and keep gaveling your booty nice and big

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not comfortable at first, but you do get used to wearing them. You need to get the right size and right kind of material.

0|0
    0|0
  • just chillout and get used to it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes