Girls, What's the deal with THONGS they are Soooo uncomfortable?

OK so basically I got a big bum haha it's a gift and a curse because all my knickers ride up into a thong anyway lol plus everyone at school wears them so I got sum to a pack of five plain black cotton thongs but wtf am I wearing these right how do you function with a string between your bum cheeks haha?

Was wearing a thong comfortable when you first started?

How did you get used to the wedgie feeling?

Do you feel self conscious because your kinda naked?

Help? Xx

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You get used to it after a while and you won't even notice the 'wedgie' feeling or that it covers less. I have a bit butt too and tbh I prefer the cheeky type of underwear a lot more. It also gives you a bit of a wedgie but way less, and it covers more. I only wear thongs with leggings or things that'd show the panties lining

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE