I believe women can look sexy in anything! Which means they they don't need to dress slutty to look hot... Do you agree?

I think women can look sexy in absolutely anything, be it slutty or silly!
Or 100% casual.
Anyone who thinks women can't look sexy without clothing meant to help is not the kind of guy a girl should date.

That's my opinion, anyway. What do you think?
I think women can even look hot in pjs pretty easily. lol

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree. I don't have the annoying tendency to lie to myself or to other people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's nice, but does it have to do with this?

• You asked if I agree. I told you I DISAGREE. WHAT THE FUCK. I don't care what you think as well!

• Calm down. I simply didn't understand how saying that explains why you disagree. Your sentence didn't make sense to me. I'm trying to understand your opinion, not spit mine in your face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, no, maybe. Haha.
    "Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder " :-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE